The Silent Age
By: House on Fire
This is a complete step-by-step walkthrough for The Silent Age episode 2. I’ll be adding photos as well, but for now please use the videos if you need visuals. Keep in mind, both the text and video walkthroughs are the bare minimum you need to complete the game. I recommend exploring more to thoroughly enjoy the game. The walkthrough is meant to help you if you get stuck — not to replace the experience of playing the game yourself. 🙂
Chapter 6: The Island
You can watch the video walkthrough, or follow the step-by-step text walkthrough below.
1. Open the box and take the trophy.
2. Open the back door of the ambulance and take the jack and enema pump. Take the fuel cap off the ambulance’s fuel tank. Use the enema pump on the fuel tank to fill it with fuel.
3. Walk to the boat and use the trophy to drain the rain water from it. Then use the enema pump on the motor. Climb into the boat to get it moving.
4. Walk to the gate and use the jack to make an opening you can fit through and head in.
5. Pick up the shears. Use them to cut a hole in the chainlink fence and head through it.
6. The trailer door is unlocked. Go inside and turn on the light. Take the small red key on the right.
7. Leave and head right. Use the red key to open the junction box. Turn on the power to electrocute the fish in the pond. Then turn off the power again.
8. Head right past the pond and open the grill. Take the tongs. Use the tongs to pick up the dead fish.
9. Go back and feed the fish to the crocodile. Go right and pick up the chainsaw. It needs fuel.
10. Head back to the trailer/lab and use the chainsaw with the moonshine.
11. Go back to the locked door that the crocodile was guarding and use the chainsaw to get through.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough, Chapter 7.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.