Jenny LeClue – Playable Teaser
A short playable teaser for the upcoming Jenny LeClue game just came out. It’s free and you should totally play it. It’s called The Journal of Professor Zazer, which you’ll get to read in the teaser. If you need any help with it, try my step-by-step walkthrough below or the video walkthrough. I played it the first time when recording, so I apologize for making you watch me figure things out. The step-by-step walkthrough takes you through the bare minimum. I suggest interacting with everything you can for more enjoyment.
Chapter 13: Breaking and Entering:
1. Jenny is outside the house and needs to break in! Tap and hold the left side of the screen to make Jenny walk left. Eventually she’ll get to the door and need to pick the lock. To do this, first use the paper clip on the lock. Then use the hairpin. Mess around with it until the door opens.
2. Go inside and head to the right until you see the clock radio. There will be a little turquoise diamond above it to show you that you can interact with it. Tap it and you’ll hear some numbers (don’t worry about them). Someone will come in and start typing on a typewriter, so Jenny will crouch down until they leave.
3. Head left and turn on the light. Now you can see! Read the letter on the typewriter.
4. Head right until you come to a lamp. Turn it on.
5. Head right a bit more and interact with the glasses. Jenny will count them and notice that only one bottle is dusty. Head to that bottle and interact with it to find a piece of paper behind it. It’s the first of five clues you need to find.
6. Head left a bit until you see an object move. It’s a flashlight! Grab it so we have more light.
7. Head left to the bookshelves. Interact with them to use the flashlight to see them. Jenny will concentrate on a few books. The first one is about the Arthurtonian Museum. Turn to the second page to get the second clue!
8. You can read all the highlighted turquoise books. But to find the clues, open up Tommy by the Seashore to the third page. Then open up Finding Arthurton to the second page. There’s also soothing in the back of this book! Press the big white button to open a safe, revealing Professor Zazer’s journal.
9. Look through Zazer’s journal. On the last page is the final clue!
10. Now, piece all the clues together. You may need to rotate some of them. It gives instructions on how to unlock another safe!
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.