Adventure Escape Mysteries – Pirate’s Treasure
By: Haiku Games
Haiku Games is back with another Adventure Escape game! This features notorious pirate Captain Conroy as he visits Pirate Cove. This walkthrough guide will help you with hints, tips, tricks, answers and solutions for any puzzles you get stuck on in Chapter 8 of Pirate’s Treasure. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
You can watch my video for Chapter 8 or continue below for my step-by-step guide.
1. You’re now playin as Kathy. She’s in the Land of the Dead but not dead, thanks to the Blood Ruby. We have to save Conroy! Talk to the two ghosts. The woman, Eleanor, wants paper and something to draw with. The man, James, doesn’t want to be dead. He remembers “going outside to inside.” Pick up the net and the sail. Also, use the crank to lower the lantern and then take it.
2. Use the net to reach the hammer. It breaks, but you still have a stick. Head down below deck.
3. Open the cabinet and get the key. Use it to unlock the closet. Use the lantern to light a fire in there. Then burn the stick to get charcoal. Also, notice the three chests. There’s a stained glass window above each. The first is for Eleanor and says, “An artist knows what’s missing.” The next one is for James, and the third is for Kathy, showing the Blood Ruby. We have to figure out how to open each chest.
4. Place the sail on the floor to see the reflection of Eleanor’s stained glass. Notice the differences between the two:
9 diamonds on the necklace
6 green dots on the collar
3 buttons on the shirt
So the code for Eleanor’s chest is 32963. Unlock it and take the paper from inside.
5. Now let’s work on James’ chest. His clue was “outside to inside.” So count the number of black spots on the outer ring, and make your way into the middle. You get: 598633. Enter that into his chest and take out the newspaper pieces. It’s a puzzle!
6. Let’s solve the newspaper puzzle. You need to put the frames in order. Then take the completed newspaper from the chest.
7. And now Kathy’s chest. Count how many of each shape you see in her window.
We still need more information to figure out the order, though.
8. Go back up and give the newspaper to James and the charcoal and paper to Eleanor. Then take the coins from each of them.
9. Tap on Eleanor again and she’ll draw a portrait for you. It’s the clue we needed for Kathy’s window.
10. Go back down. Now you can see that the order of the shapes is as so: Teardrop, Diamond, Circle, Pentagon. That makes the code for Kathy’s chest 1487. Use it to unlock it and take the coin from inside.
11. Now we have all three coins. Go back up and use the coins to open the door to the ferryman. It turns out he, Alistair, is your father?
12. He takes you to the Port of the Dead to find Conroy and gives you a looking glass (aka spyglass). Use the spyglass first to find Kathy’s ship to the left (something familiar), and then to find Conroy.
13. Another puzzle! We have to sail over the magic river. Each time a boat lands on a whirlpool, the whirlpool turns. But if a boat lands on a whirlpool with another boat, it doesn’t turn. This is an annoying puzzle, especially on a small screen, but you can use my video below if you’re stuck.
And that’s the end of the game! Congratulations! You found the treasure!
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.