Adventure Escape Mysteries – Pirate’s Treasure
By: Haiku Games
Haiku Games is back with another Adventure Escape game! This features notorious pirate Captain Conroy as he visits Pirate Cove. This walkthrough guide will help you with hints, tips, tricks, answers and solutions for any puzzles you get stuck on in Chapter 7 of Pirate’s Treasure. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
You can watch my video for Chapter 7 here or continue below for my step-by-step guide.
1. Grab the broom, the cage and the needle and thread.
2. Use the broom to break the window and put the cage in the fireplace. Then leave the room.
3. Conroy falls into a trap! As Beatrice, use the needle and thread to turn the boot into a glove and then pick it up, along with the matches and key. Also, use the broom to sweep up the dirt and find a crystal. And last, notice the flowers on the wall. They’re a clue!
4. Go back inside. Use the key to unlock the crystal. It’s a trap! Also, use the matches to burn the cage in the fireplace. Then, use the glove to get the crystals from the fireplace and from the glass on the floor.
5. Look at the book on the bed. You need to solve a puzzle to open it. Copy the colors from the flowers.
6. Look through the journal. It has clues! Also, take the crystal from the last page.
7. Now let’s get Beatrice down. Look at the combination lock on the wall. There’s a piece of paper with some numbers on it and it looks similar to the journal. It says:
(5)1 : (9)2 : (2)3 : (4)2 : (7)1
This is how you figure out the code. The first number in each pair tells you which page to look at. The second number tells you which drawings to look at. So for the first, you go to the 5th page and look at the 1st drawing. It’s a pair of legs, so the number is 2. The next is page 9 and 2 fists, so another 2. The next is page 2 and 3 snakes, so 3. The next is page 4 and and 6 snakes, so 6. And last, page 7 and 1 trap, so 1. That gives you 22361. Enter that into the wall.
8. Now Beatrice is free and you can grab the crystal on the table. Also, pick up the rope.
9. Go back outside and tie the rope to the tree. We need to make 21 knots. You can copy my solution below.
10. Conroy climbs up and gives you another crystal he found. Now we have all 6 and can solve the crystal puzzle. Place all 6 crystals on the wall and then rotate the rings so that all the crystals are lit up.
11. You’ll automatically go through the door to the pile of treasure. But Tiny Sam greets you and summons a kraken! Pick up the sword, bow and arrow, slingshot and coin. The kraken won’t let you have the other weapons.
12. Now we have to fight the kraken! This is an annoying mini game. You have to place the three pieces on the board and any tentacles touching them will disappear. But new ones appear randomly, so you can’t really prepare ahead. Anyway, you can watch my video for an idea of what to do, but not exactly moves.
Then Conroy sacrifices himself and Kathy tries to bring him back using the Blood Ruby.
And that’s the end of Chapter 7! Click here to continue to Chapter 8 or choose a chapter below.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.