Adventure Escape Mysteries – PirateΓò¼├┤Γö£├ºΓö£├╗s Treasure
By: Haiku Games
Haiku Games is back with another Adventure Escape game! This features notorious pirate Captain Conroy as he visits Pirate Cove. This walkthrough guide will help you with hints, tips, tricks, answers and solutions for any puzzles you get stuck on in Chapter 5 of Pirate’s Treasure. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
You can watch my video for Chapter 5 here or continue below for my step-by-step guide.
1. Admiral Kathy arrested Conroy and Beatrice, throwing them in the rig. Now we have to escape! First, notice it says CONROY WAS HERE on the floor and there’s some clues on the wall, as well as a locked chest.
2. Use the five numbers on the wall to open the chest — 5 2 3 7 4. A lot of the numbers are scratched off, but it’s not too difficult to figure out what they are. Take the spoon from inside.
3. Use the spoon to pry open the barrel and the floor boards. Dive into the barrel to get a spyglass.
4. Now let’s solve the puzzle under the floorboards. Oh no! The bag rolled away!
5. Use the spyglass (looking glass) to reach the bag. Then open it up and take the lock pick from inside.
6. Use the lock pick to unlock the cell door. You need to move the picks to the correct positions. There are four positions in total. The first two are the mouths on the little Pac-Man people on the wall. The third is sun drawing at high noon (12 PM) and the last one is the two screws on the window.
7. Now Conroy needs to reach Beatrice without being caught by the guards. He can hide inside boxes. You can watch my video if you need help.
8. Now we’re in Beatrice’s cell playing as her. Use the spyglass on the window to see a heart on the flag. The toucan will fly in with the coin in its mouth. Give the bread to it and it will drop the coin. Pick up up.
9. Ring the bell and offer the guard the coin. Then grab the key he drops for you.
10. Use the key to unlock the chest and take the moldy cheese from inside.
11. Place the cheese by the mouse hole to get the mouse to come out. We can’t catch him yet, so let’s look under the floorboards at the chef.
12. Knock over the pepper shaker. Then grab the bottle of alcohol and handkerchief.
13. Go back to the cell and use the alcohol and handkerchief to clean the rusty lock.
14. Remember the heart on the flag? Recreate it using the buttons. Then take the basket and cane from the closet.
15. Use the basket to catch the mouse. Then go back to the cook and use the mouse to scare him away. Use the cane to get the trumpet. Then watch what happens when you Conroy blows it! It’s a kraken!
And that’s the end of Chapter 5! Click here to continue to Chapter 6 or choose a chapter below.