Adventure Escape Mysteries – Pirate’s Treasure
By: Haiku Games
Haiku Games is back with another Adventure Escape game! This features notorious pirate Captain Conroy as he visits Pirate Cove. This walkthrough guide will help you with hints, tips, tricks, answers and solutions for any puzzles you get stuck on in Chapter 3 of Pirate’s Treasure. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
You can watch my video for Chapter 3 here or continue below for my step-by-step guide.
1. We’re shipwrecked! The treasure map says that “fire will light the way,” so let’s build a fire. First, pick up the driftwood. Also, move the shell and grab the gold coin. Then head right.
2. Place the driftwood down and then pick up the palm leaves and the rock.
3. Add the palm leaves to the pile of driftwood and use the rock and coin to start a fire. After some dialogue, Conroy will put on the Breath of Fire. Beatrice pushes him into the water and he discovers he now has gills and can breathe underwater. She then burns the map, but it reveals a new clue: “Burn a beacon between the pillars, then follow the path to the mountain of gold.” There’s also a sun to the east.
4. Pick up the torch by the fire. Then head into the water.
5. Move all the fish to their preferred coral so they start eating. They’ll reveal a puzzle we can’t solve yet. Also, pick up the ball and shovel and notice the pyramid with strange carvings on it.
6. Leave the water. Use the shovel to dig on the X and reveal a buried chest. It’s a puzzle! Place the ball in the hole and then solve the maze to get the ball to the other hole. You can watch my video if you need help. Take the door piece from the chest.
7. Head back to the other side of the beach and use the torch to burn all the vines. Grab the idol. Then take a look at the pillar. It’s a puzzle! You need to copy the pattern from the pyramid — eyes, tears, diamonds, hearts. Then take the door tile.
8. Go back to the other side of the beach and enter the water. Place the idol with the other three and then turn all four so that the suns face East. Take the door piece.
9. Now you have all three missing door pieces. Head back to the other side of the beach and place them on the door. Time to solve another puzzle! The carving reads: “Fill the grid with squares. Each row and column must have the same number of gold and silver squares. Three pieces of the same color cannot be next to each other.” You can copy my solution below.
And that’s the end of Chapter 3! Click here to continue to Chapter 4 or choose a chapter below.