Escape Game: “Memories Lost on a Beach”
By IDAC CO., LTD
*Note: Only read this if you want full details on how to escape. You will read spoilers here. If you want hints instead, ask in the comments section.
Always make sure you zoom in on something as much as possible. If you don’t the game won’t register that you saw the clue, and it won’t work.
1. Turn around and open the curtains. Something falls down. Pick it up — it’s a rod.
2. Turn to the lamp on the ground. Plug it in.
3. Turn off the lights by tapping the switch on the same wall, near the door.
4. Words appear on the lamp: “Day: August + March = ?”. Remember it for later.
5. Turn the lights back on.
6. Zoom in on the painting of the woman. She’s winking! Pay attention to the order: Right, Left, Left, Left, Right, Right.
7. Turn to the wall with the chest of drawers and the cuckoo clock. Zoom in on the safe.
8. Use the code you got from the painting. Turn the dial: Right, Left, Left, Left, Right, Right.
9. The safe opens. Take the flashlight.
10. Turn to the chest of drawers. Tap on the left side of it to look behind it.
11. It’s too dark to see. Turn on the flashlight and use it to see behind the furniture.
12. There’s an item, but you can’t reach it. Use the rod you found to get the ash tray.
13. Look at the calendar next to the front double doors. Remember the words we found on the lamp? Add the number of days from March (31) with August (31) to get 62.
14. Tuen to the white desk near the windows.
15. Zoom in on the drawer with a keypad. Enter the numbers 62. It opens. Take the envelope.
16. Open the top drawer and take the lighter.
17. Open the drawer to the left and there’s a picture of a tree with the word “SAKURA” written on it. Remember that.
18. Open the lighter you found. Turn it on. Then zoom in one he envelope you have. Use the lighter on it to light it on fire.
19. You can’t touch the envelope with your hands, so zoom in on the ashtray and use the envelope with it. Now it’s in the ashtray.
20. Walk around a bit and the envelope will burn up. Take the key from the ashes.
21. Use the key to open the bottom drawer of the white desk. Take the binoculars.
22. Turn to the windows and open the curtains. Use the binoculars on the window. You see the stars forming the numbers: 9:00.
22. Turn to the cuckoo clock. Set the time to 9:00. (Small hand on 9, long hand on 12)
23. A pigeon pops out from the window. Take the key from its beak.
24. Turn to the white door and use the red key to open it.
25. Now we’re in another room.
26. Pick up the framed photo on the dresser. Take off the frame and turn the photo around to see the words “cherry blossoms” written on the back.
27. Open the top drawer of the same dresser. Remember the name you found earlier? It’s the name of your beloved. Type in into the keypad to unlock it.
28. Take the pencil from inside.
29. Tap on the metal panel near the ceiling to the right. It’s screwed in and you can’t reach it.
30. Now you can take the stool.
31. Tap on the TV stand. The cabinet has a crack in it. Use the rod to pry it open.
32. Take the memo from inside.
33. Tap a few times on the memo and it tells you it’s crumpled. Use the pencil on the memo and some numbers appear: 356.
34. Turn to the white cabinets in the wall. Open them up and there’s a remote stuck inside. Enter the numbers 356 and it unlocks. You can now take the remote.
35. Use the remote to turn on the TV. An image appears. This is a clue.
36. Go back to the other room. Turn to the chest of drawers and tsp on the center one (like the red dot in the diagram).
38. Take the screwdriver and go back to the other room.
39. Use the stool on the metal panel that’s screwed in. Now you can reach it.
40. Use the screwdriver to unscrew the panel.
41. Remove the sheet of iron and there’s a key dangling inside. You can’t just take it. Turn on the lighter again and use it to burn the thread. Take the key.
42. Zoom in on the engraving below the key: “Right 2 Vertical 3”.
43 Go back to the other room and turn to the chest of drawers again. Count two from the right and then go down to the third drawer and open it. *Note: It has to be the first drawer you touch or it won’t work. Zoom out and try again if it doesn’t work.
44. There’s a ring inside. Take it and examine it closely. It says “Sakura 04.26”.
45. Go to the front doors. There’s a locked panel to the right. Use the key you found to unlock it.
46. Open the panel and type in 0426 (from the ring) on the keypad. The front door is open.
Walk out and watch the sweet ending. You made it! Congratulations!
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.