Escape Game: “The Black Lodge”
By IDAC CO., LTD.
1. Zoom out. Turn right twice. Zoom in on the books on the desk. Lift each book up until you find a memo. Take the memo.
2. Tap the right wide of the desk to see the front of it.
3. Open the middle drawer to find a towel.
4. Turn right. Open the top doors of the brown china cabinet. Take the cup from the bottom shelf.
5. Zoom out, then examine the top of the left desk. Take the lampshade off the lamp. Take the knife from inside.
6. Zoom out again and turn to the right desk. Open the bottom drawer and take out the detergent.
7. Face the brown desk again. Zoom in on the pot of the plant. The soil is hard. Use the knife to dig it up and find some pills. Take them.
8. Face the TV. Zoom in on the DVD player. Look to the left of it and take the blue key.
9. Face the white door to the right of the white desks. Use the blue key to open it and enter the washroom.
10. Open the cabinet doors under the sink. Move the lime-colored bucket and take the remote that’s revealed.
11. Zoom in on the sink faucet. Turn on the water and fill the cup.
12. Put the pill in the cup to turn the water red.
13. Zoom in on the shelves to the left. Take the stepladder on the left of them.
14. Zoom in on the middle shelf. Move the box and take the red key that’s revealed.
15. Leave the bathroom. Turn to the screen with the brown desk. There’s a shrine up above. Use the stepladder to reach it. Open the little doors and take the green key.
16. Get off the stepladder and zoom in on the brown bookcase on the same wall. Look at the top shelf and use the stepladder to reach it. Open the cabinets and take the yellow key.
17. Take the Daruma doll off the top of the bookcase.
18. Zoom out and look at the bottom of the same piece of furniture. Unlock the cabinet with the red key.
19. There’s a recording device inside. Press the eject button and take the DVD from inside.
20. Turn to the bookcase below the windows. Open the locked cabinet with the green key. Read the diary inside:
21. Go back to the washroom. Use the yellow key to open the bottom drawer of the furniture to the left. Take the spray bottle from inside.
22. Zoom in on the calendar to the left of the TV. The bottom part is stuck together so you can’t turn the page.
23. Spray the bottom with the spray you just found. Then turn the page to find another clue:
24. Use the remote on the TV to find this code:
25. Use the remote on the DVD player to turn it on. Press the eject button and put the DVD in.
26. Look at the TV. There’s security footage. Use the remote on the screen to get an entry screen. We’ll need to put four passwords in here, so we’ll come back later.
27. Add detergent to the cup do the red liquid turns purple.
28. Pour the liquid from the cup onto the towel.
29. Turn the Durama doll around to find a piece of paper stuck to it. Use the spray bottle on it and remove it.
30. Underneath is this clue. Basically, it’s telling you that all the codes/clues should be turned upside-down, except for the one on the TV.
31. Go to the bathroom and wet the blank memo with the water.
32. Look at the security footage again. It’s glittering in one spot (tap on it):
33. Rub the towel on the same spot near the door:
34. Now you have all the codes.
Diary = 35794
Door = 7134
TV = 9012
Calendar = 20659
35. Enter them all in on the TV and press Enter. The door unlocks!
36. Open the door.
Congratulations! You made it out!
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.