Escape Game: “Night Pranks”
By: IDAC CO., LTD.
1. Open the curtains to see a little girl through the window:
2. Turn left and zoom in on the zombie doll. Press the button and it’s mouth will open. Take the stone from inside.
3. Look at the note on the wall:
4. Turn it over to see this:
5. Close the curtains again, then open them to see this:
6. Use that clue on the panel to the right so they look like this:
7. Turn right twice and open the safe to get a knife.
8. Use the knife on the paper lantern to open it. Take the bloody towel from inside.
9. Wash the towel in the can of water to the left. It’s now clean (the red stuff was just ink).
10. Use the towel to clean up the pool of blood (or ink) to see this:
11. Use the knife on the floor to open it and get a cup of clotted blood.
12. Turn right and zoom in on the leg of the model. Pour some blood on the leg to loosen it up. The model will fall over.
13. Zoom in on the model and take the bone that’s sticking out from its chest.
14. There’s a box under the lantern. On the right side is a small hole. Try to stick the bone in the hole. It doesn’t fit. Carve the bone a bit with the knife and try again. Now some numbers appear on the box.
15. Enter the numbers like so:
16. Now the trap door below the light can be opened (turn on the light). Break the pot with the stone and take the box wrapped on rope.
17. Use the knife to cut the rope. Open the box and take the glue.
18. Turn to the skeleton. Look at the box by its feet. Take the bones from inside and use the glue to attach them to the skeleton. Click on the skeleton a few times and the girl from before will reappear.
19. Something falls.
20. Zoom in on the fallen model and take the plastic bag to the left of it.
21. Put the bag on the blue lever (try pulling it first). Then put the rock in the bag. Now the small door will open and you can take the wooden stick.
22. Take the stone back.
23. Try to use the stick on the stone. It will tell you that you can make a hammer. Put glue on the stone, then use the stick on the stone to make a hammer.
24. Use the hammer on the wooden plank on the door next to the skeleton. Tap on it till it falls off and and open the door to enter the second room. Before entering, take the nails from the floor.
25. Look at the piece of paper under the strange thing with a long neck:
26. Turn its head left, center, right and then look at what it’s shining at:
27. There’s a small voodoo doll above the fireplace. Stick a nail in it and then use the hammer on it. The picture frame will fall, revealing a lighter. Take it.
28. Open the lighter and light it up.
29. On the bed is this clue. We need to figure out how to melt her.
30. To the left of the safe is a small pair of shoes. There’s a note inside:
31. Use the clues from the strange doll to open the safe:
32. Take the newspaper. Put it in the fireplace and light it with the lighter. You can see that the snow woman has started turning red.
33. Walk around a bit, then tap the snow doll face a couple of times to see this clue:
34. The clue is for the box behind the bed. Use it so the dials look like so:
35. Take the plastic bottle from the box.
36. Use the bottle of water to put out the fire. The torch will go out, too, so use the lighter to light it.
37. Look under the bed near the box where you got the bottle. You’ll see a creepy boy. Tap a few times till you get his eye.
38. Put the eye above the “Melt It” sign and a hoe will fall from the ceiling. Take it.
39. Use the hoe on the crack in the wall and a key will fall down.
40. Use the key on the front door and open it to get the BAD ENDING.
41. For the GOOD ENDING, press continue and look on the floor near the skeleton for this ticket:
42. Now use the key to escape and get the good ending!
Congratulations! You made it out!
If you liked this game, try these other escape games.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.