The Room: Epilogue
By: Fireproof Games
This is a walkthrough guide for anyone who needs help, hints, or solutions for the the newly added Epilogue for the game “the Room.”
1. Look through the lens to see hidden marks. There’s a handprint that you need to match up. Once you do so, part of it will pop up. Press it down to get a gear.
2. Press down this piece:
3. Three small gold frames will appear here:
4. Press down this piece:
5. Put the gear on the triangle, then press the button next to it to get some mechanisms going. In the end, you’ll get a clue for the three frames.
6. Match the frames with the symbols from the clue and then take the coin that ejects from the table.
7. There’s a puzzle on the side of the table. You need to turn all the spheres blue and keep them blue, but then push the two clips so they let go of the panel holding a switch. Flip the switch and take the metal orb.
8. There’s an orb inside the metal orb that spins around. Spin it until you find a button, then press the button to open the orb. Take the gear from inside.
9. Place the gear on the square piece above the triangle one and press the button. A drawer handle will slide out. Pull the drawer open and take the oddly shaped key.
10. Use the key in this slot:
11. Use the key to get the metal plate and another key.
12. Put the metal plate on here to reveal a piano.
13. Use the key you found in this keyhole:
14. Use the two different keys to match the symbols:
15. On this puzzle, you need to look through the lens. Pull the sliders to rotate each triangular piece and match them up to make three numbers. Use these numbers on the number lock to reveal another piece:
16. Now for the piano. It’s tricky. You need to look at the note with the A & S on it to see two keys to press at the same time. This will reveal a coin slot. Put the coin in. Press the button. Now the piano will play some keys for you and you have to copy it, like that game Simon.
17. After you copy three sequences correctly, a panel will open, revealing two metal handles. Take them.
18. Place the handles in these two slots and then use the eyepiece to see through the back. On the other side are some sliding pieces. You can only slide them when the socket is next to them. The idea is to slide all four from the sides by turning the handles. Take the red gem in a metal plate
19. Place the metal plate here:
20. Now you need to get the other three gems from the sliding block puzzle. Slide each of the gem blocks to the slot with the hole in the back and take the gem from the other side. Then place them in the slots next to the red. You need to place them so that when you look through the round glass with the eyepiece on, it will make the same design etched into the side of it.
21. The top of the table unlocks. Open it up to see a sort of maze puzzle. You need to movie the small blue stone to the slot in the middle. Pressing the button in the center on the table allows you different options for moving the blue stone. Once you get it to the center of the puzzle, a blue gem will appear and start glowing. Use the eyepiece to see some floating lines above it. Then look around the puzzle until the lines match up with a design behind it.
22. Now you have another one of these puzzles to solve. Get the blue gem to the center and put on the eyepiece again. Find the drawing you need to match it to. Then take off the eyepiece and rotate the piece around the blue gem to get the lines you’re seeing to change. Once they match the drawing behind it, you’re done! Watch the ending.
Congratulations! You finished the game! Stay tuned for The Room 2, coming soon!
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.