Haunted Manor 2 – The Horror behind the Mystery – FULL
By: redBit games
This is a complete walkthrough guide for the full version of Haunted Manor 2 – The Horror behind the Mystery by redBit games. Feel free to ask for help or offer help in the comments below.
This is the third part of my Haunted Manor 2 walkthrough. Are you looking for the first part of the walkthrough?
77. Go back to the graveyard. The first grave you see is missing a letter. Place the O you just found in the space and the I will loosen. Take it.
78. Go back inside to the lounge and place the I with the other letters above the fireplace. Now you need to use the clue from the other gravestone and the sheet music to solve this puzzle.
79. Take the golden plate with Hebrew engravings and go back to the graveyard to place it on the cross with the rest of the letters.
80. Rotate the wheel so the letter that you see on the piece in your bag is the letter at the very top (but backwards). Then place the piece on top of it and take the small broken key.
81. Go to the second cemetery scene and use the broken key to unlock the small shed to the right. Take the large wire cutters, small gardening shovel, and worn-out bucket from inside.
82. Go back to the first cemetery screen and tap to the left to find the gutter with water spilling from it. Fill your bucket with water.
This video should take you through to this point in the walkthrough:
83. Go back to the lounge. Pour the bucket of water on the fire and get the key from the fireplace.
84. Use the key to open the door in the back of the lounge and enter the library.
85. Look at the open book in the back of the library. Get a clue for your journal from it — the Hebrew alphabet. Then take the little golden pin from inside the book.
86. Zoom back out and tap on the ladder to the right. Climb up and get the flexible piece of metal and the tasseled key. You may need to move the ladder back and forth to get both of them.
This glitchy video should get you through to this point in the walkthrough:
87. Use the key you just found to open the door all the way in the back. Go into the study and pick up the note from the chair.
88. Pick up the box of matches from the desk and place the flexible piece of metal on the telegraph machine to act as a spring. It now works! Also, pick up a light bulb, the small weight, and a clue for your journal near the file cabinet.
89. Notice it says “SIMON” on the side of the telegraph. You need to spell that out in morse code. Use the clue from your journal to help you out. A quick tap makes a dot, while holding it down for a few seconds makes a dash. It should go like this. Take the key from it when you’re done.
90. Look at the window. Take the small clip (clothespin).
91. Look at the wall for a bear puzzle. We need to solve it using the clue from the journal. Basically, make sure to put stars on all seven spots on the bear. Everything else doesn’t matter. But you need to put big stars on big stars and little stars on little stars (hope that makes sense). I couldn’t get a good photo in time, so don’t copy the one below exactly. When you complete it, take the wooden plaque from behind.
92. Go back to the greenhouse. Dig through the pot of soil with the shovel until you get the teddy bear.
93. Go back to the cemetery and find the mausoleum in the second screen. Place both wooden plaques in their slots and press them to open the door. Go inside the crypt.
94. Go back to the library and find another ruined paper in one of the drawers. Then use the key from the telegraph on the locked door to the left. Enter the chemistry lab!
95. Take the second small clip (clothespin).
96. Go to the table to the right and take the grinder and the red knob.
This video should take you through this point in the walkthrough:
97. Place the mandrake root on the table and add the mushrooms and the peyote to the bowl/mortar. Also, turn all the bottles around so you can see what they are. Use the spear tip to cut off the mandrake’s head and add it to the bowl. Then use the grinder/pestle to break down all three into a powder.
This video should get you through to this point in the walkthrough:
98. Go to the tank in the corner. Place the knob on it and turn. Also, get the clue from the blackboard and the large metallic handle from the shelf to the right.
99. Go to the blackboard and raise it up to see a puzzle. Use the clue from the blackboard to solve it. It should look like the photo below (thanks to Kristin for this!). I just drew on one of them to show how it should look to complete it. Take the beaker/funnel when you’re done.
100. Place the funnel(?) over the burner on the table. Then fill up the bucket of water from the gutter again and pour it into the funnel. Add the ground herbs to it.
101. Go back to the very first room with the freezer and use the wire cutters to cut down the hook hanging to the right.
102. Go back to the study and zoom in on the window. Attach the piano chord to the ripped wire, then clip the clothespins to it. Hang up the four ruined papers and then combine two at a time. Wait for a flash of lightning to get a clue for your journal. Do this several times until you have all five clues.
103. Go back to the drawers in the library and arrange them based on the clue from the ruined papers. It goes like this: Top left is half way out, middle and bottom left are all the way out. Top right is halfway out, middle right is pushed in, and middle bottom is pulled out all the way. Another secret room!
This video should get you through to this point of the walkthrough:
If you like this game, you might also like Shadowmatic.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.