Haunted Manor 2 – The Horror behind the Mystery – FULL
By: redBit games
This is a complete walkthrough guide for the full version of Haunted Manor 2 – The Horror behind the Mystery by redBit games. Feel free to ask for help or offer help in the comments below.
This is the second part of my Haunted Manor 2 walkthrough. Are you looking for the first part of the walkthrough?
46. Go back upstairs and use the key in the shape of a needle and thread to unlock the door to the right. Go in to the tailor’s shop.
47. Tap on the mannequin and take the brooch with an engraved eye on it from the collar. Also, get the small piece of stone with a strange engraving from the couch and the wooden plaque (shaped like a star) from under the couch.
48. Open the closet and tap on the clothes to find a puzzle. One of the knobs is missing, so we’ll have to come back to it.
49. Go to the sewing machine and tap the piece on the back to break it off. Now you have a circular handle. Also, break off the needle from the sewing machine.
50. Go back down the stairs and use the key in good condition to open the door to the left. Go through to another lounge area.
51. Pick up three dominos from the table and get a clue from one of the books (morse code?). Also, pick up the note from the chair to add to your journal.
52. Use one of the dominos to open the box on the table and get the thermostat.
53. Get a clue from the piano’s sheet music and close the sheet music to see an engraving.
54. Place one of the dominos in the slot on the piano to get the metal ring of an old telephone.
55. Add the ball from the pool table to the planetarium to act as a sun. We’re still missing some pieces, though.
56. Go back to the bedroom and insert the last domino tile into the bedside table to unlock it. Then get a large stone tile from the bottom drawer.
57. Go back to the telephone (next to the pendulum in the living room) and place the metal ring on it. Use it like a rotary phone and dial 853 (from the mirror) to get a piano key. (For those who don’t know how to use a rotary phone — you grab onto a number and rotate clockwise until you hit the finger stop.)
58. Go back to the very first room with the teddy bear behind glass. Replace the switch of the thermostat next to that door and lower the temperature so the room freezes and some writing appears on the glass. Tap it to get a clue for your journal.
59. Go back to the piano and place the key in the empty slot. Play the piano and a chord will snap. Take it.
60. Go back to the greenhouse and use the wheel from the sewing machine on this pulley. Turn the wheel a few times to get a gear with a carved cross on it.
61. Missed something! Go back to the attic and close the first trunk. Then use the pliers to remove the two studs in the form of a lion.
This video will get you through this point of the walkthrough:
62. Go back to the door surrounded by photos and place the two lion head studs on the lock. Then rotate the disks so the keyholes appear. You can use the clue from your journal to help. Now insert both lion’s head keys to unlock the door.
63. Go outside. You’re back at the front entrance. Remember that mosaic that was missing a tile? We now have it, so go to the gate and solve the puzzle.
If you need help with the sliding tile puzzle, you can try this video I made:
64. Go to the gate and insert the key with a cross on it into the lock. Now you can go to the cemetery!
65. Enter the graveyard. Find the cross headstone and place the gear in the center.
66. Find this tree and then take the mushrooms from behind some shrubbery. Also, look for the rod with a star on it.
67. While looking at this tombstone that’s missing a letter, break off the spear head from the gate.
68. Continue along the path to see more of the graveyard. Tap on the Lucifer tombstone to get a clue for your journal.
69. Tap on the tombstone in the middle of the screen and take the earth/globe from the bear’s hands.
70. Go back to the lounge and place the earth on the planetarium. Enter the appropriate date that you get from the two clues in your journal (you lower the numbers by swiping left, raise them by swiping right) to get the small colorful knob.
This video should get you to this point in the walkthrough:
71. Go back to the greenhouse and use the spear tip to cut the peyote plant.
72. Go back to the tailor’s workshop. Time to solve the wardrobe puzzle. Place the colorful knob in its place, then solve the puzzle using the clue from the journal. This one’s waaaaaaay easier than it seems. Ignore the dots. Just point each dial in the direction they’re pointed in the clue. Don’t worry about the rest of the puzzle at all. Very surprising. I didn’t even get a photo in time, because I wasn’t expecting that to actually work!
73. Go through the door. Tap on the table to the back and turn the crank/handle on the music box until it opens. Take the music sheet from inside, which will go into your journal.
74. Insert the thin needle from the sewing machine into the hole in front of the music box to remove a small brass circle.
75. Look towards the right and back of the room for a baby’s crib. Pick up the note from the floor for your journal. Then use the spear tip to cut the mattress and take the mandrake root.
76. When you leave the room, a ghost will appear briefly in the mirror!
This video should take you through to this point in the walkthrough:
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE© AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.