Hellraid: The Escape
By: Techland & Shortbreak Studios
1. Notice the key below the grate. We’ll come back to it.
2. There’s a laser and mirrors puzzle on this wall. You need to get both lasers to hit the gem, but the controls are too finicky, and often unresponsive, so it can be tricky to get them to stay put.
3. Press the button on the opposite wall and some stairs will rise up below the gears in the other room. Climb up the stairs and take the lever.
4. Go back to the grate on the floor. Look around for a grate in the wall that you can stick the lever into. Remove the grate with the lever and take the pike pole.
5. Use the pike pole to get the key flying up so you can grab it. May take a few tries. There’s a gem down there, too, but somehow I lost it.
6. Use the key to unlock the door. Go through and get the spell scroll from the table.
7. There’s a gem on this pile of bones.
8. There’s a sliding tile puzzle, but seems to be missing tiles.
9. And in the next room, you meet this guy and….you die? And then he comes after you when you wake up. So…you keep dying?