RoomBreak: Escape Now!!
Episode 2 Room 5
1. Open the curtains to see if this is real or in your head.
2. No words on the window, so it’s real. You’re in trouble.
3. Use the magnifying glass to examine the plaque to the left of the lockers. It gives you a clue.
4. Open locker number 1.
5. Take the plastic box from inside.
6. Divide the box and you get some bullets.
7. There’s nothing in locker 2.
8. Open locker 3.
4. Take out the electrical wire.
5. There is nothing in lockers 4 or 6.
6. Locker 5 is locked. Remember the clue from before? We need to show two lockers that add up to four. So close lockers 2 & 3.
7. Now you can open locker 5.
8. Take the piece of memo.
9. Open the book on the table.
10. Take the key.
11. Move to the left side of the room and use the key to open one of the drawers of the small nightstand.
12. Take the shotgun.
13. Take another piece of memo from near the fallen chair.
14. Mix the shotgun with the bullets to get a loaded shotgun.
15. Use the shotgun to shoot off the door’s handle.
16. Now you have two bullets left.
17. Shoot another one at the door and it opens. You now have one bullet left.
18. Walk out into the hallway.
19. Pick up the nippers.
20. Pick up another memo piece from the floor.
21. Mix the three mono pieces to combine them into a complete memo.
22. Use the nippers with the electrical wire to make a modified electrical wire.
23. Use the wire on the fuse box to get it working.
24. Zoom in on the switches puzzle below the fuse box.
25. The clue here is the memo:
26. Compare the two so the puzzle looks like this:
27. The emergency exit opens.
28. Walk through. The therapist tries to stop you.
29. You shoot her. You’re out!
…or are you? Watch the ending and you see yourself getting arrested, while the therapist is alive and smiling? Were you framed?
On to episode 3!
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.