RoomBreak: Escape Now!!
Episode 2 Room 5
1. Open the curtains to see if this is real or in your head.
2. No words on the window, so it’s real. You’re in trouble.
3. Use the magnifying glass to examine the plaque to the left of the lockers. It gives you a clue.
4. Open locker number 1.
5. Take the plastic box from inside.
6. Divide the box and you get some bullets.
7. There’s nothing in locker 2.
8. Open locker 3.
4. Take out the electrical wire.
5. There is nothing in lockers 4 or 6.
6. Locker 5 is locked. Remember the clue from before? We need to show two lockers that add up to four. So close lockers 2 & 3.
7. Now you can open locker 5.
8. Take the piece of memo.
9. Open the book on the table.
10. Take the key.
11. Move to the left side of the room and use the key to open one of the drawers of the small nightstand.
12. Take the shotgun.
13. Take another piece of memo from near the fallen chair.
14. Mix the shotgun with the bullets to get a loaded shotgun.
15. Use the shotgun to shoot off the door’s handle.
16. Now you have two bullets left.
17. Shoot another one at the door and it opens. You now have one bullet left.
18. Walk out into the hallway.
19. Pick up the nippers.
20. Pick up another memo piece from the floor.
21. Mix the three mono pieces to combine them into a complete memo.
22. Use the nippers with the electrical wire to make a modified electrical wire.
23. Use the wire on the fuse box to get it working.
24. Zoom in on the switches puzzle below the fuse box.
25. The clue here is the memo:
26. Compare the two so the puzzle looks like this:
27. The emergency exit opens.
28. Walk through. The therapist tries to stop you.
29. You shoot her. You’re out!
…or are you? Watch the ending and you see yourself getting arrested, while the therapist is alive and smiling? Were you framed?
On to episode 3!
RoomBreak Walkthrough Main Page
This Post Has 3 Comments
Where is gold key?
Maybe she never let you out of the dream and she made you tell her everything…
The guy was still in the dream in room 5.The theraphist made him admit it all in the dream by making him believe that hes already awake