RoomBreak Escape Now!!
Episode 3 Room 2
1. Pick up the hammer.
2. Pick up the remote control.
(Golden Key: Use the hammer to break the glass of the table to reveal the key.)
3. Break the glass doors with the hammer. Batteries are revealed.
4. Take the batteries.
5. Mix the batteries with the remote to get a working remote.
6. Move to the right side of the screen and open the drawer. Take out the screwdriver.
7. Use the screwdriver to unscrew the screws on the panel to the right. Then open it up.
8. Zoom in on the puzzle.
9. You need to light up every circle, but it has to be done in order. It will look like this:
10. The power is now on. Turn on the switch next to the fuse box. The screen lifts up to reveal a safe. Make note of the colors: Blue, Yellow, Red, Green.
11. Push the switch to bring the screen back down.
12. Use the remote on the projector to turn it on.
13. Look at the screen. Count the number of times you see each color. It comes out to: Blue 4, Yellow 5, Red 4, Green 5.
14. Pull the screen up again. Zoom in on the safe and enter the code: “4545”. Pull the lever.
15. Take the key from the safe.
16. Use the key on the door and push it open. You’re free! On to room 3!
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.