RoomBreak: Escape Now!!
Episode 4 Room 5
1. Look over to the right.
2. Zoom in on the mural. It talks about aligning the planets.
3. Go through the open door on the left.
4. You’re back in the last room.
5. Rotate the four discs so they form a line.
6. The floor melts, releasing the skeletons.
(GOLDEN KEY: Make sure to take the golden key near the fourth skeleton.)
7. Pick up each of the four skeletons.
8. Go back into the other room.
9. Place the skeletons in the slots on the ceiling in the same order you found them in, 1 through 4.
10. The marble in the center of the wall starts to glow, and the word “Touch” forms on it.
11. Touch it and music notes appear on the wall. The marble also says “Start” now.
12. Look at the mural to see how to play the music notes. Every few notes transforms one of the skeletons. If you make any mistakes, you have to start back from the beginning.
13. Once you’ve played the keyboard properly, all the skeletons will change into a dance-like position and the marble will change to red letters saying “Touch.”
14. Touch it and the keyboard shatters.
15. Take all eight items.
16. Walk through the door that just opened.
17. Mix four of the eight items into a book and place it on the Statue of Liberty.
18. Mix the remaining four items into a torch and place it on the Statue.
19. The portal in the center is activated. Now starts a series of passwords.
20. Tap the snake.
21. The first clue appears — the pendant from the first room.
22. Tap on the space beneath the snake. You need to enter a password that’s seven letters long.
23. Type in “PENDANT”.
24. The portal reacts and the pendant appears in the first slot around it.
25. Tap the snake again and the second clue appears. It’s the Earth.
26. Tap the space beneath the snake again. The password is five letters long.
27. Type in “EARTH”.
28. The portal reacts and the Earth appears in the second slot around the portal.
29. Tap the snake for your third clue. It’s an alien.
30. Tap the space beneath the snake. The password is five letters long.
31. Type in “ALIEN”.
32. The portal reacts and an alien head appears in the third slot around the portal.
33. Tap the snake again. The fourth clue appears. It’s the nuclear explosion with the space for the crystal above it.
34. Tap the space below the snake. The password is seven letters long.
35. Enter “CRYSTAL”.
36. The portal reacts and the crystal appears in the fourth slot around the portal.
37. Tap the snake and the fifth clue appears. It’s letters of the English alphabet.
38. Tap the space below the snake. The password is seven letters long.
39. Enter “ENGLISH”.
40. The portal reacts and an “E” appears in the last slot around the portal.
41. Tap the snake and an image of the snake appears in the center of the portal.
42. Tap the space below the snake. The password is five letters long. It’s the first letter of each of the other passwords.
43. Enter “PEACE”.
44. The portal opens. The alien from before appears and talks to you about peace.
45. Walk through the portal and you’re out! You finished Episode 4! Now watch President Obama shake hands with the alien 🙂
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE© AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.