RoomBreak: Escape Now!!
Episode 3 Room 5
1. Pick up the hammer.
(GOLDEN KEY: Break the glass vase with the hammer.)
2. Go back into the hallway.
3. Go through the left door. You’re back in the kitchen.
4. Take the corkscrew.
5. Take the knife.
6. Use the knife to cut the curtains to the right of the window.
7. Take the bunch of curtains.
8. Go back into the hallway.
9. Take the right door. You’re back in the closet.
10. Open the drawer.
11. Take out the nippers.
12. Take the diamond necklace.
13. Cut the curtains with the knife.
14. Take another bunch of curtains.
15. Take the bronze-colored hanger towards the right.
16. Go through the door ahead. You’re back in the boss’ office. The body’s gone and there’s no trace of it!
17. Cut the curtains with the knife.
18. Take the bunch of curtains.
19. Go back to the hallway and to the room we started in.
20. Mix the nippers with the hanger to get a short wire.
21. Mix the three bunches of curtains together go get a long rope.
22. Open the fuse box.
23. A wire is missing.
24. Replace the wire with the short wire you made.
25. Turn on the ceiling spotlights.
26. Shut off the rest of the lights and the colored lights shine on the floor.
27. Turn the lights back on.
28. Go to the wine cellar to the right and zoom in on the circular puzzle.
29. You need to match it to the pattern you saw on the floor. So it should look like this:
30. The wine cellar is open.
31. Take out the red wine bottle.
32. Mix the corkscrew with the wine bottle to remove the cork.
33. The cork says “1111”.
34. Zoom in on the keypad on the table. The hint says “RED WINE”.
35. Type in “1111”.
36. The blinds open.
37. Use the diamond necklace to cut the window. It’s cracked and weakened.
38. Use the hammer to make a hole.
39. Attach the rope you made from the curtains.
40. Use the foot icon to exit through the window. You’re done!
But wait! Your lover just backstabbed you! Literally! And it’s censored lol.
On to Episode 4!