RoomBreak: Escape Now!!
Episode 5 Room 1
1. Pick up the bottle off the floor. It’s a black reagent.
2. Move to the right of the screen.
3. Pick up the wrench box.
4. Divide the wrench box into four pieces.
5. Mix the handle with the square piece to get a square socket wrench.
6. Use the reagent on the black & white painting on the bottom.
7. It changes colors!
8. Zoom in on the painting.
9. Move back to the left side of the screen. Use the wrench on the color wheel.
10. The other paintings give clues for the color wheel, but you don’t need them. Tap the wrench a few times. Eventually a wooden board will appear.
11. Pick up the board.
12. Look at the painting again and count how many times you see each of the colors from the wooden board.
Yellow = 6
Blue = 4
Red = 5
Green = 9
Purple = 3
Orange = 3
13. Zoom in on the keypad on the left screen:
14. Type in “645933”.
15. The glass over the Mona Lisa is lifted.
16. It’s a fake. We need to find the real one to open the door.
17. Take the fake Mona Lisa.
18. Pour the reagent on it.
19. Numbers now appeared on the fake Mona Lisa: 2146.
20. Zoom in on the safe that was under the Mona Lisa.
21. Type in “2146” and pull the lever.
22. The safe opens.
23. Take the piece of paper from it.
24. It says “BACK 2, LEFT 2, BREAK”.
25. Take the left “blocking stick.”
26. Count two tiles back from the safe, then two tiles left. Break the tile with the metal blocking stick. The real Mona Lisa is underneath.
27. Take the Mona Lisa.
28. Close the safe where you took the fake Mona Lisa from.
29. Place the real Mona Lisa over it.
30. The glass comes back down and the door opens.
31. Walk through the door. On to room 2!
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.