RoomBreak: Escape Now!!
Episode 5 Room 4
1. Pick up the hammer.
2. Tap on the dusty part at the bottom of the Poseidon statue to remove the dust.
3. Use the magnifying glass to zoom in on the round emblem that’s revealed.
4. Tap on the four colored statues. A combination lock is revealed.
5. Compare the symbols on the wall to the right with the round emblem (look at it like a clock) to get the numbers 2613.
6. Once the numbers are entered correctly, they appear above the door and the Poseidon statue opens up to reveal a key.
7. Take the key
8. Use the key to open the door on the left wall.
9. Walk through the door into the other room.
(GOLDEN KEY: Break the window with the hammer.)
10. Pick up the plus screwdriver.
11. Pick up the power supply.
12. Pick up the minus screwdriver blade.
13. Use the hammer on the blue crate to break it open.
14. Take the golden cup.
15. Place the cup in the open crate to the left and it reveals some numbers: 3846.
16. Zoom in on the safe to the right.
17. Type in 3846 to unlock it.
18. It opens up, revealing an item.
19. Take semi-circular shape model.
20. Go back to the other room. Pan to the right side where there is another semi-circle near the ceiling.
21. Place the semi-circle from your bag with the one on the wall to complete the circle. A panel opens up, revealing four gems.
22. Move to the left side of the room and use the plus screwdriver to open the machine plugged into the wall.
23. Remove the broken power supply.
24. Replace it with the working power supply you found. Lasers shoot out from the projector onto the slots under the four statues.
25. Divide the plus screwdriver to separate the blade from the handle.
26. Mix the screwdriver handle with the minus blade.
27. Use the minus screwdriver to remove the gems from the wall.
28. Place each gem in its corresponding slot beneath the statues.
29. The lasers will reflect onto the door and it will open. Walk out and move on to room 5!
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.