RoomBreak Escape Now!!
Episode 2 Room 4
1. Pick up the wooden club.
2. Open the locker to the left.
3. Take out the screwdriver.
4. Open the locker to the right.
5. Take out the wrench.
6. Use the wrench to remove the two bolts from the pipe.
7. Take the iron pipe.
8. Use the wooden club on the glass. It doesn’t do anything.
9. Use the screwdriver on the metal panel.
10. Use the iron pipe on the glass panel.
11. Examine the computer nearby and look through each screen:
12. Tap on the keypad behind the broken glass. The key here is 6412. Use the pictures from the computer to solve the puzzle:
13. The door opens. Walk through into another room.
14. Open the drawer below the computer and take out the power cable.
15. Plug the cable into the outlet.
16. Turn on the PC. The first screen looks like this:
It’s the key to Safe A. Each side needs to add up to 30. That makes the Green box 1, the Red box 8, the Blue box 5, and the Yellow box 6.
17. Zoom in on Safe A on the wall and put in “1856.”
18. Take the “big size saw toothed wheel” from the safe.
19. Zoom in on the PC again and turn to the second screen. This is for Safe B.
Count the number of each of the four stars at the bottom. The first is 7, the second is 5, the third is 5 and the last is 3.
20. Zoom in on Safe B and punch in “7553”.
21. Take the “medium sized saw toothed wheel” from the safe.
22. Zoom in on the PC again and look at the third screen. This is for Safe C.
Each column has to add up to 18. So that makes Green 6, Red 4, Blue 9, and Yellow 4.
23. Zoom in on Safe C and punch in the code “6494”.
24. Take the “small saw toothed wheel” from the safe.
25. There’s a mechanism near the door. Place all three gears on it to activate it.
26. Zoom in on it. You need to match the three gears to the middle piece.
27. It should look like this:
28. The door opens! On to room 5!
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.