RoomBreak: Escape Now!!
Episode 3 Room 4
1. Pick up the memo from the ground.
2. Tap on the blue square on the door. Copy the pattern from the tiles on the floor so it looks like this:
3. The door opens. Walk through.
4. You’re back in the first room.
5. Pick up the dagger.
6. Examine the compass by the man’s hand. It points North. This is a clue for later.
7. Examine the clock. It points to 5. This is a clue for later.
8. Use the magnifying glass on the set of brown books on the bookshelf:
9. Now look at the memo from before. It says 4, 1, 8, 12, 9, 7, 5, 2, 10.
10. Compare the numbers to the books and you get the words BLUE SHIRT.
11. Go back to the other room.
(GOLDEN KEY: Use the knife to slice the pile of clothes on the shelf right above the drawers beside the blue shirt.)
12. Find the blue shirt and cut it with the dagger. A key falls out.
13. Take the key.
14. Use it on the small chest of drawers in the center of the room.
15. A puzzle of four watches is revealed.
16. From the clues we got before, N = 5. arrange the watches in relation to this, so you get WSNE.
17. The watches now point to 3, 6, 9, 12.
18. Go back to the other room and look at the brown books.
19. 3, 6, 9, 12 = VASE
20. Zoom in on the combination lock below the brown books.
21. Enter the letters VASE.
22. The lock opens, revealing a vase.
23. Take the vase.
24. Divide the vase and you get a key.
25. Go back to the other room.
26. Go back to the hallway.
27. Use the key you just found on the door ahead of you. Open it and leave. On to room 5!
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.