RoomBreak: Escape Now!!
Episode 3 Room 4
1. Pick up the memo from the ground.
2. Tap on the blue square on the door. Copy the pattern from the tiles on the floor so it looks like this:
3. The door opens. Walk through.
4. You’re back in the first room.
5. Pick up the dagger.
6. Examine the compass by the man’s hand. It points North. This is a clue for later.
7. Examine the clock. It points to 5. This is a clue for later.
8. Use the magnifying glass on the set of brown books on the bookshelf:
9. Now look at the memo from before. It says 4, 1, 8, 12, 9, 7, 5, 2, 10.
10. Compare the numbers to the books and you get the words BLUE SHIRT.
11. Go back to the other room.
(GOLDEN KEY: Use the knife to slice the pile of clothes on the shelf right above the drawers beside the blue shirt.)
12. Find the blue shirt and cut it with the dagger. A key falls out.
13. Take the key.
14. Use it on the small chest of drawers in the center of the room.
15. A puzzle of four watches is revealed.
16. From the clues we got before, N = 5. arrange the watches in relation to this, so you get WSNE.
17. The watches now point to 3, 6, 9, 12.
18. Go back to the other room and look at the brown books.
19. 3, 6, 9, 12 = VASE
20. Zoom in on the combination lock below the brown books.
21. Enter the letters VASE.
22. The lock opens, revealing a vase.
23. Take the vase.
24. Divide the vase and you get a key.
25. Go back to the other room.
26. Go back to the hallway.
27. Use the key you just found on the door ahead of you. Open it and leave. On to room 5!