Hellraid: The Escape
By: Techland & Shortbreak Studios
1. Read the note on the floor. You need to find a spell.
2. The statue is holding the spell. Take it.
3. To cast the spell, trace the symbol with your finger, starting at the top.
4. Now you have a weird out-of-body experience.
5. This spell allows you to see hidden things. Look around to find four numbers:
6. There’s a combination lock by the gate. You need to figure out the right combination from the four numbers you found. If you get it wrong, spikes will impale you (again).
7. If you break the jars and then move back a bit, you can see all four numbers at the same time (with “4” hidden), so you can see the order. Set the combination lock to those numbers and the gate will swing open.
8. Go through and pick up the coin from the pouch.
9. Read the note on the floor. It’s telling you to listen to the melody and then play it on the piano.
10. Cast the spell again and look at the piano. It plays the first part “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star,” which you have to play now. It’s the part “Twinkle twinkle little star, how I wonder what you are.” 14 notes altogether. Try to memorize it.
11. Here’s how to play it if you need help. I’ve labeled the keys on the piano. Play them in this order to get the spikes to rise so you can cross: CC GG AA G FF EE DD C
12. Go through to the next room. Pick up the crystal from the pouch and continue on.
13. This next area has another tricky part, where you have to move between pendulum axes without being killed. First, place the coin on the crowned head’s eye to slow the pendulums down. Even with them slowed down, though, it’s hard to gauge where you are in relation to each one, so be prepared for some more deaths.
14. Once you get across the swinging axes, there’s a mechanism at the other end that stops them all. Turn it.
15. Read the letter and find the two crystals along the stopped pendulums.
16. There’s a pit here that you need to get across. You can’t do it with your physical body, so cast the spell and cross with your spirit. You’ll encounter a Torturer in a cage. Tap on him and choose to possess him.
17. Look at the bottom of the cage. Focus in on the small stones and pick them up. There should be seven. Now, locate the lever and throw a rock at it.
18. There’s now a beam across the pit. Back in your physical body, you need to cross the beam using tilt controls again.
19. Now you’re in the room with the Torturer. There’s a force field door ahead of you. Don’t go through yet. Instead, cast the spell again and send your soul through the door. Once there, look for the Torturer (should be easy to find) and possess him.
20. Now you’re walking around as him. Find the exit and try to go through. Some spikes will kill you, but you’re really the “thug,” so your soul will just go back to your body.
21. Back in your body, enter that room. Pick up the crystal and head towards the exit to Chamber 7.
(Still missing two crystals.)
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.