Hellraid: The Escape
By: Techland & Shortbreak Studios
1. Pick up the crystal.
2. Talk to the guy in the cage. He tells you to kill the Blinded and then come back for him.
3. Oh yay. Another portal.
4. And…on the other side is the Blinded. Uh oh!
5. There’s another portal in this room. Find it and go through. Alternatively (or perhaps initially), die and you’ll wake up in the coffin in that room (at least, that’s what happened to me). In this next room, solve another wheel puzzle to unlock the chest.
6. Take the Magic Eye from the chest.
7. Use the Magic Eye to get to the red eye button above and unlock the door. Alternatively, you can try throwing the magic eye up to the button if you have good aim.
8. Now you can go through the portal here back to the Blinded. I did see another crystal right outside the portal but he killed me when I went to fetch it.
9. Ok, so next, open your inventory and get ready to quickly throw the eye. You need to run out, around the perimeter of the room (so you get a head start) and stop in front of the eye button up high on a shelf and throw the eye at the button before the Blinded kills you. The button will cause spikes to impale both you and the Blinded, damaging him and killing you again.
10. Now you wake up in a new room. Solve the Runic Lock puzzle to get the mirror. Basically, tap the lit rune in the top center, then keep tapping one rune below it until you have almost a full cross of unlit runes left. Light those and you’re done!
11. Next, there are two sets of three leavers on the walls. Arrange them as shown in the photos below, and the gate should open to another portal.
12. Before you leave the room, pick up the third crystal.
13. Get your inventory open and make a run for it through the portal and to the mirror stand. Quickly place the mirror in the stand and direct the laser to the Blinded to damage him. He’ll kill you again.
14. You wake up in another room. Pick up two more crystals.
15. Now you have to make another potion. Read the recipe. Place 1 blue, 2 orange, and 3 green into the bowl. Put the ingredients in the pot and fan the coals. Now you have a Growth Potion.
16. Drink the potion and go to the wall at the other end of the room. Focus on it, then tap on it to remove all the bricks.
17. Go through the portal and lead the Blinded to the big outlined square in the middle of the room. This may take a few tries, but the floor should fall away and you both fall to your deaths.
18. You wake up back in the last room. Make another growth potion, but don’t use it until you leave the room and carefully get around the pit. Pick up the key. Then drink the potion and walk to the shelf with the eye button and get the final crystal.
19. Go back to the first room with the guy in the cage and free him. Then watch the ending.
But that’s not the end! There’s more to come, so check back here after the next update.
Still missing some crystals? See all my Hellraid: The Escape walkthroughs and guides in one handy place.
New content is out! Continue to the Chamber 8 walkthrough.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE© AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.