Haunted Manor 2 – The Horror behind the Mystery – FULL
By: redBit games
This is a complete walkthrough guide for the full version of Haunted Manor 2 – The Horror behind the Mystery by redBit games. Feel free to ask for help or offer help in the comments below.
This is the fourth part of my Haunted Manor 2 walkthrough. Are you looking for the first part of the walkthrough?
104. Inside the library’s secret room, pick up the empty yellow paper.
105. Add the weight to the scales.
106. Zoom in on the candles. Take the chain link and the note for your journal. Hold the blank sheet of paper over the candles until a clue appears for your journal.
This video should get you through to this point of the walkthrough:
107. Remove the big painting on the room, then add the light bulb to the puzzle. Use the Braille clue from your journal and the one you just picked up to solve this. You need to spell out “IGNIS” in Braille. After you set up the bulbs for each letter, pull the lever down. Take the beating heart when you’re done.
108. Go back to the chem lab and take the bottles of H3C and CF3H from the shelves.
109. Go back to the scales. Place the H3C on the left scale. Add the 1.5 and 1.1 lb weights to the right side. Then add more H3C to the left side until they even out. Take the H3C.
110. Go back to the chem lab and add the H3C and CF3H to the mixture. Light the fire with the matches, then take the potion when it’s ready.
111. Go back to the kitchen and place the large metallic handle on the oven door. Open the door and take the “cauldron” that looks more like a platter. While we’re here, go to the greenhouse and use the wire cutters to cut the chain from the pulley. Pick up the pretty long chain from the ground. Go to the well and hang the chain down into it.
This video should get you through this point of the walkthrough:
112. Let’s go back to the crypt! Use the clue from the ruined paper to solve the red lanterns puzzle.
113. Now solve the music sheet puzzle. Insert the gold pin and copy the clue from the music box. Then pull the lever to open a new door. Head through.
114. Pick up the strange square tile in the tunnel, then continue on. Place the tile in the center of the puzzle here.
115. Solve the puzzle using this clue from your journal.
116. Go through. There’s a puzzle on the ground. Use the Hebrew alphabet and the other clue from your journal to set the letters up right. Then stick the pin with the eye on it in the center.
117. Place the cauldron on the roots, then add the beating heart and potion to it.
118. Place the broken chain link on the chain, then add the hook. Hang the stuffed bear from it and then use the matches to light it on fire. Then watch the ending.
This video will take you through the rest of the walkthrough:
Congratulations! You completed the game! If you found this walkthrough helpful, please help others find it. 🙂 And check back when Haunted Manor 3 is out! If you liked this game, you might also like these other room escape and adventure games. You might also like the Adventures of Bertram Fiddle, Shadowmatic and Destroy Ghost Mansion.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.