This is a complete step-by-step walkthrough with help, hints, tips, tricks, answers and solutions for the iOS and Android game, FRAMED 2 by Loveshack. I also show how to find all the polaroid photos. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
– Remember that on most levels, you can reuse panels! This was touched upon in the first game, but here it’s used heavily.
– If you do need to reuse a panel or just rearrange them after pressing PLAY, the game pauses while you’re holding a panel, so you can still think while holding it.
– Enjoy the fun of messing up! Sometimes a failed attempt can be even more entertaining than the right solution. So don’t rush to this walkthrough before messing around on your own for a while.
– Look for polaroids throughout the game. They’re extras you can pick up by taking an alternate path through a level. Collect them all and fill your wall with them!
– If you want to reset your game’s progress completely, including all the polaroids you found, you need to do so from your phone’s settings.
You can watch my video for levels 1 – 4 or continue to my step-by-step guide below:
Level 1: Just swap the two panels.
Level 2: Again, just swap the two panels.
Level 3: Here things start to get a little more interesting.
Level 4: Here, you need to swap the two panels, but then swap them again so he can use the axe twice.
You can watch my video for levels 5 – 8 or continue to my step-by-step guide below:
Level 5: Here, you need to reuse a panel to avoid the cop. So first, arrange it like so:
Then, as he gets on the bike, quickly swap the panel with the dog so it follows the bike panel. And then he’ll avoid the cop!
And here’s level 5 in video form:
Level 6: Just rotate the panel like so:
**Bonus Polariod: If you rotated it that way, you should get your first Polaroid: