By: Grzegorz Pykacz
This is a walkthrough guide with tips, tricks, answers and solutions for the iOS and Android puzzle game, follow.trail, by Grzegorz Pykacz. Feels free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
See my follow.trail review.
Tiles & Tips:
– You are the blue square. You need to swipe to move it around to clear all other tiles and get to the exit. This is you:
– This tile is the exit:
– These are number tiles. When you land on one, it reduces the number by 1. At 0, it disappears. If you land on an empty spot, it turns into a black tile. Black tiles increase in number as you land on them.
– These arrow tiles send you in the direction they’re pointing. They disappear after you use them.
– These are connected tiles. Landing on one reduces (or increases if black) the number for all of them.
– This a portal. Landing on one sends you to the other.
– The sun tile changes all the white tiles to black and the black tiles to white. It’s the only real way to clear out black tiles.
– Sometimes you’ll need to add black tiles before you get to the sun so you have a full path to get to the exit. Experiment! The game has a very friendly undo button!
The game has, I believe, 9,999,999 levels, and there’s no way to go back and replay old ones. So I won’t be able to make a full walkthrough for you. But here’s the first 25 levels. Hopefully that will help you out some.
Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 18, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 & 25: