31. Go back to Scene 8 and use the paints clue to solve the lightbulbs puzzle. The brown paints mean the lightbulb should be off and the yellow paints mean the light should be on. So it goes: Off, On, Off, On, On, Off. Pick up weight 1.
32. Go back to Scene 11 and place the two weights on the bronze scales statues based on the birds clue in your journal. Take the hammer and flashlight.
33. Go back to Scene 19 and use the bucket on the tree. Use the hammer on it to get a bucket full of sap.
34. Go back to Scene 22 and play the record to get pin and an eye key.
35. Go back to Scene 25 and use the flashlight on the creature to scare it away. Use the eye key to open the door and go through to Scene 26.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.