Where Cards Fall
By: Snowman / The Game Band
Where Cards Fall is the latest game by Snowman in collaboration with The Game Band. It’s a puzzle game in which you break down houses of cards and then rebuild them so you can climb across them. It’s a very clever mechanic, but can sometimes get very tricky. So this walkthrough guide should help you if you get stuck. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
Tips & Tricks:
– The main mechanic in the game is collapsing and rebuilding houses of cards. Pinch two fingers to collapse a house and pinch apart to build.
– You can only build a house as big as the space provided, and all sides have to be equal. Otherwise, there doesn’t seem to be a limit to the size.
– Houses can be build on top of each other if you can find a path to move one stack of cards onto an already-built house.
– You can’t walk on clouds, only build on them. But the card houses weigh the clouds down. So play around with what happens when there’s one house on a cloud, two, and so forth.
– Houses with angled roofs can be climbed on at an angle, like you do a ramp. You can also move a pile of cards onto an angled roof the same way.
– Experiment! The game doesn’t teach you much so you have to figure out on your own what’s possible and what’s not.
For now, I just have my gameplay video of the first chapter. I’ll make proper walkthrough videos ASAP.
More coming soon!