SEN: Seven Eight Nine
By: Indie Champions
SEN: Seven Eight Nine is a new minimalistic puzzle game that teaches through play. There’s no tutorial, so you have to figure out the rules as you go along. It can be tricky at times, so this walkthrough guide should help you if you get stuck. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
– The goal in each level is to draw a path from one dot to all the others, so that no dot is left behind
– Dots of the same color can be linked in any order
– Dots of different colors can only be linked in ascending number order — so 1 > 2 > 3 > 4 > 5 > 6 > 7 > 8 > 9
– The upside-down U acts like a 0 or a 10. It goes after 9 and before 1.
– The smilie (🙂) is a wild card. It becomes whatever you need it to be.
More coming soon!
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.