SEN: Seven Eight Nine
By: Indie Champions
SEN: Seven Eight Nine is a new minimalistic puzzle game that teaches through play. There’s no tutorial, so you have to figure out the rules as you go along. It can be tricky at times, so this walkthrough guide should help you if you get stuck. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
– The goal in each level is to draw a path from one dot to all the others, so that no dot is left behind
– Dots of the same color can be linked in any order
– Dots of different colors can only be linked in ascending number order — so 1 > 2 > 3 > 4 > 5 > 6 > 7 > 8 > 9
– The upside-down U acts like a 0 or a 10. It goes after 9 and before 1.
– The smilie (╬ô├½├¡Γò₧├åΓö£├╗Γö£ΓîÉ) is a wild card. It becomes whatever you need it to be.
More coming soon!