Trippy Escape: Mindeater
By: Aneta Pazderkova / Koopa Studio
Trippy Escape: Mindeater is a room escape game where you’re stuck inside the main character, Cordelia’s, mind after she took some psychedelic drugs. Some of the puzzles are tricky, so this walkthrough should help you if you’re stumped. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
Here’s some gameplay video I made. I’ll make a proper walkthrough video once I finish the game.
1. When asked whether to take the pill or not, saying NO ends the game and rolls the credits. You need to choose YES to actually play the full game.
2. On this first scene, zoom in on the plant and grab the piece of paper.
3. Zoom in on the chest of drawers and take the jug. Open the drawers to get the stardust and another piece of paper. Also, notice the false teeth and the paper on top of the dresser with a clue that’s too faint to read. There’s also a locked drawer we’ll come back to.
4. Zoom in on the planets to the right and grab another piece of paper.
5. Turn right. Open the cabinet under the sink and take the pot.
6. Look inside the trash to get another piece of paper.
7. Zoom in on the sink. Open your inventory and select the jug. Then fill up the jug with water from the sink. Then take the tiny octopus and also the piece of paper nearby.
8. Look at the posters on the wall for clues.
9. Zoom in on the shelves of plants. Take the bottle of yellow color and look at the book with the butterfly on it to see recipes for BLUMUMBO and JAANQUA.
More coming soon!