Panmorphia: Awakened is the third game in the Panmorphia series from LKMAD, in which you can morph into different animals, such as a bird and a cat. You need to use your different forms to access new areas and puzzles. The game can be tricky at times, so this walkthrough guide should help if you get stuck. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
1. Tap through the intro and then step through the opening to begin. You start at Scene 1. Tap on the wall to the right to get to Scene 2. Grab the Ruby from the wall and then go back to Scene 1.
2. Use your amulet in the upper right corner to change into a bird (white gem). You’ll automatically fly up to Scene 24. Take the diamond from the tree.
3. Change into a cat (green gem) to go to Scene 52. Grab the emerald from the ground.
4. Tap on the door ahead and place all three gems in the slots. Now you just need to use trial-and-error to figure out the order to tap them. It goes Red, Green, White, Blue. Then head through to Scene 54.
5. You should still be a cat and see green footprints going up the stairs. Don’t follow them yet. First, grab the beetles.
6. Go straight ahead to Scene 59. Tap on the clue on the wall to add it to your journal. Also, tap on the ashes and pick up the green chalk.
7. Turn into a bird and fly up to Scene 31. Grab the piece of charcoal up on the wall.
8. Go back to the previous room at Scene 26 and tap on the clue to add it to your journal.
9. Head up the stairs to Scene 32. Tap on the spider web to access a puzzle. Place the beetles down next to the spider web. To solve the puzzle, you need to place beetles down on the end of a colored strand that is connected to the spider so it can walk across. I numbered them for you below if you need help. Then take the key.
10. Change into a cat yo go to Scene 57. Look at the metal bars to the left to go to Scene 58 and tap on the clue to add it to your journal.
11. Go back down the stairs to Scene 54. Tap on the door on the right and use the key to open it. Go through to Scene 55 and tap on the puzzle on the wall. Look at the clue you just found over the metal bars and press the same symbols. Then take the lever that falls down.
12. Turn into a bird and fly up to Scene 27. Tap on the clue on the wall to add it to your journal. Then fly out the open window to Scene 28.
13. Fly down and grab the purple hoop. Then fly through the hole to Scene 30.
14. It’s too dark, so change into the cat to go to Scene 56. Now we can see! Tap the clue on the wall to add it to your journal. Also, grab the puzzle piece. And let’s solve the water and oil puzzle. You need to separate the water into two equal parts to get the oil to spill. You can watch my video if you need help.
15. Change back into a bird and fly back up to Scene 27. Go back up the stairs to Scene 32 and tap on the puzzle on the wall to ge to Scene 33. Zoom in on the puzzle and then add the puzzle piece from your bag. Reorder them as shown below and then attach the lever. The water will rise and the metal bars will retract, giving you access!
16. Turn into a fish to go to Scene 76. Pick up the key and continue on to Scene 77. Tap on the clue to add it to your journal.
17. You can go through the right door to Scene 78, but we can’t do anything here yet. Change into a bird to fly up to Scene 35. Tap on the hanging keys and add the key from your bag. Now, just arrange the height of the keys based on the clue from the wall you found earlier on. Then take the key that drops down.
18. Go back once to Scene 34 and tap on the clue to add it to your journal.
19. Turn into a fish again and go back to Scene 76. Turn into a human to go back to Scene 7. Go back down the stairs to Scene 3 and continue ahead to Scene 5. Use the key to unlock the door and go through to Scene 13. Pick up the flower jewel.
More coming soon!