Vanished: The Island
By: Sky Horse Interactive
1. Tap the raven. It’ll fly away and drop something. Tap the area and you’ll find a rusty key.
2. If you tap to the right, you’ll see a tree next to a stone bench. You can play the little cutscene to see more of the story. You can also look up at the tops of the trees.
3. Go back and tap on the waterfall to move there. Take the shovel.
4. Go back and tap on the ruins in middle of the screen.
5. There’s a small locked box. Open it with the rusty key (drag the key to the box) and take the journal. Clues and other useful information will be written on the journal from here on.
6. Continue forward and you’ll see a figuring with some gemstones embedded in it.
7. Go one screen back and tap anywhere to the left or right to find a dirt path.
8. Tap on the right part of the screen to see a gravestone.
9. Use the shovel to dig up the grave. You’ll find a relic. Take it. It allows you to go back to any place you’ve seen by using the map.
10. Go back a screen. Tap near the top to reach a new area.
11. Tap the right of the screen to reach the “Gazebo.” If you go downstairs, you’ll see a Mayan calendar and a telescope. Look at both. The telescope will tell you to check the tree by the dock.
12. Using the map, go back to the Dock. Go to the tree and look up at the top. You’ll be able to reach deeper into it now and find a note that the raven left for you.
13. Go back to the Gazebo. We’re going to solve the Mayan calendar puzzle using the clue from the tree. Match the three parts that you see on the paper. You’ll then get a small symbol that represents the Mayan calendar.
14. Leave the gazebo and tap to the left of it to see a cabin. The raven is perched on the roof of the cabin. Tap it and it will fly away, dropping another item.
15. Tap on the stream to the left and you’ll find a small red key. Pick it up.
16. Go back and tap on the cabin. Use the key to open the door. Okay the slideshow by tapping on the globe on the table.
17. Tap the left side of the screen to see the bookshelves. Take the matches.
18. Go back a screen and take the machete leaning against the wall.
19. Tap on the staircase to the upper right and you’ll end up in a room upstairs. Take the book from the bed and look out the window.
20. Go back a few screens. Use the machete to clear the thickets and reveal the path to the left.
21. Tap on the path to see a sign that leads to the campgrounds. Tap on the raven, then tap on the left side of the screen.
21. Use the matches to light a campfire. When the fire burns out, some scraps of paper will be left behind. They’re parts of a newspaper clipping. Solve the puzzle to see the clipping and get a new clue in your journal.
22. Go back a screen and tap to the right of the sign. Continue on down the path and you’ll see a locked gate. Use the clue from the journal (0512) on the keypad to unlock the gate.
23. Walk through the gate and you’ll find yourself at the crossroads.
24. Tap on the sign in the middle to read it.
25. Go back a screen and then take the left path.
26. Tap on the barrel, then open it to get a key.
27. Zoom out, then take the path to the right. You’ll see a boathouse with a locked door.
28. Take the path to the right. Continue past the barn and you’ll see a carnival cart. Take the torch from underneath it.
29. Zoom out, then continue past the cart to the light in the distance.
30. If you look at the water to the left, you can tap it and see an apparition,
31. If you look at the structure ahead, you’ll see a reflective sculpture.
32. Go back to the crossroads and take the middle path. There’s an old shed and a truck.
33. Tap on the wheel of the truck to find a knife stuck in the tire. Take it.
34. Look inside the truck to find a rope.
35. Move back from the truck and enter the shed. Take the bronzed hand crank and the iron pry bar.
36. Leave the shed and take the path to the left that leads behind it.
37. Note the well. Go down the ladder to the left. Pick up the plant and look at the sea. Place the leaf in the water and the rain will stop. A relic of the rain god appears. Take it, then go back to the boathouse (you can use the map).
38. Go past the boathouse one screen and open the gate to see a wagon. There’s a loose board on it. Use the pry bar to life up the board and take the door handle.
39. Go back to the boathouse and use the crank to open the door. Take the fishing pole from the boat.
40. Tap to the right of the boat to see some fire extinguishers. Take one.
41. Tap to the left of the boat and take the rope ladder. Leave the boathouse.
42. Go back to the crossroads and find the well again. Use the fishing rod on the well to get a mask.
43. Go back a screen and tap to the right of the well. There’s a dorm. The entrance is blocked by an energy source. Use the mask on the door and you’ll be able to enter.
44. Open the bird urn to get a whistle.
44. Go back to the crossroads. Use the whistle on the dog to scare it off. Take the path that’s newly available.
45. Tap on the house to the right. It’s your aunt’s house. The door is missing a handle. Use the door handle you found to open the door. Enter the house.
46. Go to the living room on the right. Solve the sliding puzzle on the table. After you solve it, a snake-shaped relic will fall under the table. Pick it up. (If you can’t solve the puzzle, look further on into the walkthrough to find out where to get the golden apple, which will allow you to skip this part.)
47. Look at the bookshelves to the left. Get the two clues for your journal, then leave the room.
48. Enter the bedroom to the left. Look at the nightstand and read the two books to get more clues.
49. Go back a screen and look at the painting above the bed for another journal entry.
50. Leave the bedroom and enter the bathroom. Go to the bathtub and turn on the hot water. When you zoom back out, the steam will have created some drawings on the mirror. Examine it to get another journal entry. This one is important.
51. Leave the house. Now take the path to the left. There’s an apple tree and a beehive. Take the golden apple from the tree (it allows you to skip the sliding puzzle in the living room if you have too much trouble with it).
52. If you continue along the path, you’ll reach a bridge with an imp blocking your way. Use the fire extinguisher on the imp to cool him off. Then go back to the beehive and use the torch to light it on fire. You’ll get a bee sculpture. Use it on the imp and he’ll flee.
53. Walk onto the bridge. Look below the bridge to find an item hidden in the grass. Pick up the pyramid pendant.
54. Cross the bridge and continue along the path to find a scaffolding. Tap the raven to see it fly into the scaffolding, then follow it inside. There’s a slot where the pyramid pendant fits, so place it in there. Place the circular Mayan calendar in the slot at the top.
55. Now you’ll be inside a large cave inside a cliff, facing the pyramid. Tap the pyramid and the snake god will attack you. Use the knife you have to attack him, then continue on to the temple.
56. Now you’ll see a wall with shapes that match the Mayan god relics. You have three of them, so place them in the slots.
57. You’re missing the last relic. Go back to the guest cabin with the broken stairs. Use the rope ladder to go down the stairs off the side of the cliff.
58. Continue on until you find a puzzle. Match the middle row to the shapes you saw on the bathroom wall. Once you complete the puzzle, a portal will open. Enter the portal.
59. Continue on. When you take the earth relic, the portal will close and you’ll have to find another way through.
60. Go back to the temple wall and place the earth relic in its slot. A portal will open and you can watch the cutscenes.
Congratulations! You reached the end! (…or is it?)
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.