The Lost Chapter
This is a complete step-by-step walkthrough guide for The Lost Chapter by Squadventure. There are some videos throughout to provide extra help.
1. Answer your phone. Get as much info as you can, then open your map and head to Patten’s apartment. Use the key fob on the door to get in.
You can also watch my video walkthrough for Day 2 here. (Note: The video was made using a version of the game with point-and-tap movement and a skip option. I decided to skip the guards while making the video, but you can hide in the gated doorways to avoid them.)
2. Head to the elevator and go up to the 7th floor. The room you need to enter is room 708, but you need a key card to get in. Go back downstairs to the front desk and enter 708 into the key card machine. Get the key card and go back up and use it to get in the room.
3. Look at the clue next to the PC on the table. Then find the three dinosaurs behind paintings and select them in the right order on the PC.
4. Now you can play the computer game. Escape the guards. Then you fall through a hole. Move all the barrels to the circles. Then exit through the hole in the wall. Find the king and then escape the guards again. Navigate the waterfall and then the game crashes!
5. Lift up the TV to see a locked safe. There’s an error code on the laptop. That’s the code to unlock the safe. Do it and get the key inside.
6. Open your map and go to the music studio. Use the key to get inside.
7. Head down the hall and enter the left room. There’s a dead body! He’s been strangled! Notice the books on the shelf and the posters. Then play the Simon Says game on the drums.
8. Head out and take the right door. Look at the laptop. We’re supposed to play something on the piano.
9. You have to play the keys in the order of the names on the books. So it goes:
B D C# C A
10. Press ENTER on the laptop and play the video game again. Some girl wants you to find her lost cat.
11. Enter the house to the right. You need to answer some questions. If you got the same ones I did, the answers are C) -1/12, C) Purple, and B) An Orchid. Go inside.
12. Talk to….the cat? Then leave and find the fortune teller. She’ll give you a riddle to solve. Pay attention to the words in caps.
13. Go back to the statue and solve the puzzle (DEATH, WORLD, LIGHT, JUSTICE). The statue will come to life and tell you to kill the leader.
14. The game crashes again. Answer your phone, then open your map and head to Douglas’ house.
15. Talk to the detective. Then look at the bottom of the statue and solve the puzzle. You need to spell out “thekeyislost”. Then open the garage door and go in. Tape “LOST” as the password on the laptop to play the game again (sigh).
16. Learn something about THE SOURCE. Then go back home to bed.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.