46. Use the key from the phone to unlock the door here. Go through.
47. Place the telephone box beneath the light. The numbers 3:45 will project onto the wall. Take a photo. Also take a photo of the inventory numbers.
48. Go back to the War Room. We now have all four times that we need. The Russian vodka said X:XX on it. In Roman numerals, that’s 10:20. Set the Moscow clock to 10:20. The Japan flag in the bathroom said 08 & 25 so set the Tokyo clock to 8:25. The phone box said 3:45 so change the London clock to 3:45. And last, the big apple said 7:35. So set New York to 7:35.
49. Take the plastic dial and floppy disk. Also, take a photo of the colors of the clocks. Notice that blue is now set to 3:00, red is 7:00, yellow is 1:00, and green is 10:00.
50. Go back to the safe. Copy the pattern from the UFO to unlock the safe. If you get them right, they should each turn green and the safe will open. The paper inside says the final lock will open on Campbell’s 32nd birthday.
51. Go back to the kitchen. Take out the photo of the inventory list. It says you have 1,018 Sardines, so press the FISH button and enter 1018. You have 1,200 Coffee, so press the BEVERAGES button and enter 1200. You have 3,898 Peas, so press the VEGETABLES button and enter 3898. And last, you have 2,054 Minced Chicken, so press the POULTRY button and enter 2054. Take the wooden piece from inside the microwave.
52. You now have all five wooden pieces. Go back to the table and place them on the box to get the star-shaped key.
53. Place the dial on the TV and turn it on. Remember the clock colors? They’re each set to a time now. The top dial is the channel and it’s blue, so tap it until you get 3 blue bars. The volume is red, so tap it until you get 7 red bars. Brightness is green, so tap until you get 10 bars. And last, contrast is yellow, so tap it until you get 1 bar. Take a photo of the code on the screen: BKR-GH00942337.
54. Insert the floppy disk into the computer’s floppy drive. Choose option 4 to override the program. Choose option 1 to enter the confirmation code. Enter the code from the TV: BKR-GH00942337. The top lock on the door will unlock.
55. Return to the OS. Choose option 1 to run system diagnostics. Then choose option 2 to set the system date. Ok, so we need to set it to Cam’s 32nd birthday. We know that Clara’s 21st birthday was on September 14, 1982, or 9/19/1982. They were born 1 year and 5 days apart. We also know that Cam would babysit Clara, so he had to be older than her. So that means Cam’s 21st birthday was on 9/9/1981. So add 11 years to it and you get 09-09-92. Enter 09-09-92 and another lock will open.
56. Head through the left door. Use the star key to unlock the glass door. You have three things to set here — CO2, O2, and Radiation. You get the CO2 numbers from the weights. So set one arrow to 5 and the other to 11. You got the O2 numbers from the oxygen tanks. So set one hand to 12 and the other to 44. And last, the microwave sticker told you that radiation levels have to be between 0.3 and 0.5. She set the two hands those numbers. Another lock will open.
57. Pour some vodka on the dry sponge. Go to the main locked door and use the wet sponge to clean the glass. Look outside to see some writing that says 93.2 FM.
58. Go back to the radio. Turn it on and change it to 92.3 FM. Copy down message #47B – C2, B3, B4, A1, B2, C3.
59. Go back to the door opposite the bathroom. Take out your photo of the map in the War Room. Find C2, B3, B4, A1, B2, C3 and press the corresponding symbols in that order. Go through the door.
60. Take the torn page of the poem. Open the drawer and take the fake book. And feel free to take a look at the bunker’s blueprints for a short cutscene.
61. Go back and to the bedroom. Place the torn paper in the book on the bed. Make note of the highlighted words:
62. Go to the bookshelf. Place the fake book on the shelf. Then follow the words from the poem and press the books in this order:
Waves on top shelf
Mountains on top shelf
63. Open the door and pull the lever to open the last lock. Head to the main door to complete the game.
To Be Continued!
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.