Escape Game: “The Suspicious Laboratory”
This walkthrough was privided by Removable Head:
1. Open the right hand drawer of the cabinet in front of you and pick up the smallest lightbulb inside (if you pick up the wrong one, just swap). Turn round, open the floor hatch in front of the photocopier and place the bulb inside
2. Keep clicking on the bottom drawer of the photocopier until it comes off and pick up half a key
3. Turn right, go down the left side of the desks and pick up a ruler, then turn right so you are facing a whiteboard and use the ruler to pick up the other half of the key above and to the right of it
4. You need some glue to fix the two halves. Go back to the left of the desks and open the second from top drawer on the nearest desk to pick up a yellow tube of glue
5. Then go to the right of the desks and open the top drawer of the furthest desk and look at the piece of paper inside. This tells you mouth=3, ear=6, eye=9. Then click on the drawing on the window beyond the desks. This shows two toothbrushes (mouth), a set of headphones (ear), a pair of glasses (eye) and another toothbrush, which going by the piece of paper corresponds with 33693. Go to the second from top drawer on the furthest desk, key in this number and pick up a blue tube of glue
6. Go to the poster of two glue tubes above the photocopier, then put the two halves of the key together and click on them with the yellow, then blue, tubes to make a key
7. Back to the original view, cluck on the letters on the painting above the fax machine. These say FFHIB. Turn right, zoom in on the lock of the door to the second room and press the buttons for fish, fish, human, insect, bird. Then use the key to unlock the door
8. Before you go through, go to the hatch in the wall between the exit door and lockers, open it and click on the button inside five times so it changes colour. The colour sequence is blue, red, red, blue, yellow. Now go to the whiteboard and find the numbers with those colours. They are 8,7,7,8,2. Now go through the door to the second room, zoom in on the big box, key in the numbers, open the lid and pick up a battery
9. Go to the cage on the left, with the cat in it, zoom in on the far left and pick up a needle
10. Go to the cage in the middle, with a bird in it, and use the ruler to pick up a swipe card at the top of the cage
11. Go back to the first room and pick up a tv remote on the wall to the left of the window beyond the desks. Flip the remote, zoom in on a hole in its battery flap, use the needle to open it and pick up a second battery
12. Go to the right of the desks and use the swipe card to open the second from top drawer on the nearest desk. Pick up a blacklight and add the batteries
13. Back in the second room, zoom in in a stain on the door to the third room and use the backlight on it to see the next clue. Go to the right cage, with the dog in it, and click on the bottom of the feeder on the right of the cage. When the dog starts eating zoom in on its collar and use the blacklight to see the letters SAV. Flip the ruler and zoom in on the letters EUS, then go back to the original view, zoom in on the cabinet lock and key in SAVEUS. Open the door, look in the cup on the bottom shelf and pick up a yellow key
14. Go to the lockers and use the key to open the middle locker. Pick up a red key
15. Go to the left of the desks and use the key to open the bottom drawer of the furthest desk. Pick up a blue key
16. Go into the second room and use the key to open the door into the third room
17. Go to the middle bookcase and zoom in on the blue diary no2. It’s number is 2295, so go to the keypad lock on the right of the bookcase and key in this number, then hit E. When the book drops into its slot, pick it up, flick through it to the very end and pick up a packet if bird seed
18. Go to the bird cage, feed the bird the seed, then zoom in on it’s foot collar and use the blacklight to read the number 24577617. Go to the fax machine, click on the right side of it to change view and switch the machine on, then zoom in on it’s panel and key in 94245776 at the top. Hit the red button, then back up and click on the fax that has come out. The numbers on it are 31254 and the lines under the numbers indicate you should add each number to the one next to it, which gives you 4379
19. Go back to the third room and key this number into the keypad and hit E18. A red diary, no1, drops into the left hand slot. Pick it up and read through the story. The clue on the final page is 1-2=3, which tells you to take 2295 from 4379. The answer to this is 2084, so key this number into the keypad and hit E
20. Open the yellow book, diary no3, that falls into the right hand slot and read some more of the story. The clue on the last page is 2051>1951. Go back to the second room, reopen the box and click on the word Tea on the lid. T is the 20th letter of the alphabet, E the 5th and A the 1st (2041), which indicates that 1951 must be ‘Sea’. Go to the exit door, left of the lockers in the first room, key Sea into the lock – and escape
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.