Sky: Children of the Light
Sky: Children of the Light is the latest game by thatgamecompany, and it’s similar to Journey. It’s a massive multiplayer online game (MMO) in which you can fly around beautiful landscapes and join with others to solve simple puzzles. I have a generic guide here, but want to break things down into more specific ones. There are lots of spirits to collect that get added to your constellations and some can be tricky to find. So this guide will show you where they all are. This is a work in progress, so please bear with me. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
Scroll all the way down for Winged Light locations.
1. Freezing/Cold/Shiver: This spirit is found right at the beginning. After you leave the candle room, head to the first gate and look to the left to see the spirit. Then follow it through the gate and to the fallen tree.
2. Angry (Steaming): This spirit is in the next section of the forest, through a little tunnel.
3. Shy/Bashful: This one is difficult to get on your first run alone, especially if you missed wing upgrades in the previous areas. It starts in the first big section in a gazebo. Then you have to catch up with the spirit with an umbrella and follow it over a gap and through a tunnel and then over another gap. They’re each on a timer, though, so if you don’t make it to them in time, the whole thing resets. There are some tricky jumps, too. So I recommend either joining hands with someone, following someone who has more wings, or come back when you’re stronger.
4. Headache: When you just enter the area with the giant bridge and the jellyfish that get you up to the temple, there’s a spirit to the right. You need to follow it through the pipes.
5. Kneel/Deep Bow: This spirit is found in the section right before the bridge to the temple. There are two hollow logs. It starts to the left of the stone mushroom caps and all the forms are under stone mushroom caps. The statue is not far from where you found Headache.
6. Cry: This spirit is found inside a cave near the bridge to the temple. There’s a fallen tree beside it. The statue is in the same cave.
7. Hide & Seek: This spirit is in the first big section before the section with the bridge. It starts in a somewhat hidden cave filled with crabs. You then have to follow it over a bridge, up a tree, and to a little gazebo.
8. Fish Call: You get this when you — or someone else — melts all the darkness around the giant fish/krill bones in the final area before the temple. It’s to the left of the start of the long bridge.
I didn’t make a video yet, but here’s a good one that has all the winged lights, as well:
The first wing is up in a tree when you fly in at the beginning. If you miss it, use the clouds to help you get back up.
The next wing is impossible to miss. It’s in front of the second gate in the forest.
The next one is in a small cave in the first big area. You can see the opening from one of the gazebos.
Here’s a view from in front of the cave to help you find it:
The next is near the start of the first big area. It’s high in a tree to the right, near a gate. You can use the translucent mushroom caps to climb up the tree. You can also see another from up there.
There’s another up a tree. You can get there the same way.
The next two are near the start of the first big area, through a gate to the right. You need a total of 8 spirits from the Forest to get through there.
One is just standing on a little hill.
The other is up in the tree with the wooden bridge. You can see the start of the bridge from the first wing.
NOTE: Four more wings were added in the new caverns area. You get there through an opening in a tree.
You can watch my video for the four new wings or continue below for my step-by-step guide.
To get to the new caverns area in the forest, head left of the bridge and through the hole in a tree.
You’ll then encounter a platform that two or more people need to stomp on to get through. Or it might be open already and then you’ll just see a hole. Note that while it’s fun to drop down, you can take damage from hitting walls. So try and slow down.
The four wings are in this area. Release the butterflies from the jars and use them to fly up. Use the glowing mushroom caps to get up to the platform and go through the hole to see the main caverns area.
For the first wing here, turn right and look down. Head over there to a locked door and open it to find a wing behind it.
For the second, head back up and to the rocky structure in the center of the room. You can see all the jellyfish, with some stairs leading up to an opening to the left. Use the butterflies, jellyfish and mushroom caps to help you get over there. Use the butterflies inside to fly up and then hop into the little hole while you’re up there to find the wing.
For the third, head behind the area where you found the second one. Fly up and there’s a locked door with a wing on a pedestal.
And the fourth one is right by the exit of the area. Use the birds and jellyfish to help you fly up to the little outcropping in front of a cave opening. Head into the cave and then call the butterflies to help you fly up to another opening. Then use the mushrooms to get up to the peak. And last, fly across to the wing.
Now leave the sunny area and go back to the first big area. The next wing is right at the end, where you enter the next big area.
The next few are found in the last big area with the giant bridge to the temple.
The first is off to the right side, to the right of the two hollow logs. You can see an entrance inside a big tree.
The second is off to the left side, near all the mushroom caps. It’s up in a tree and you need to have found 4 spirits to access it.
The next one is on the bridge right before the jellyfish you jump on to get to the temple.
And the last one is in the area past the Temple. It’s on a rock off to the left.
That’s all for Hidden Forest! Click here to continue to the Valley of Triumph or choose a kingdom below.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.