Sky: Children of the Light
Sky: Children of the Light is the latest game by thatgamecompany, and it’s similar to Journey. It’s a massive multiplayer online game (MMO) in which you can fly around beautiful landscapes and join with others to solve simple puzzles. I have a generic guide here, but want to break things down into more specific ones. There are lots of spirits to collect that get added to your constellations and some can be tricky to find. So this guide will show you where they all are. This is a work in progress, so please bear with me. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
Scroll down to the bottom for Winged Light locations.
Isle of Dawn | Daylight Prairie | Hidden Forest | Valley of Triumph | Golden Wasteland | Vault of Knowledge | Seasonal Spirits | Currency Guide | Daily Quests | Review
Vault of Knowledge:
1. Levitating Adept (Telekinesis): This is on the second level behind a door that needs four people to open it. The spirit starts behind the big column to the left and ends in middle of he room.
2. Praying Acolyte: This is behind a door on the first level that needs four people with Telekinesis to open it. You should see four gems lying on the ground. Then just follow the spirit forms to the top of the arch.
3. Meditating Monastic: This requires Pray. It’s found on the fourth floor on a floating platform. Follow the spirits to the statue. You need to pray by the statue and the stone will turn white and eventually you’ll be able to light the statue.
4. Polite Scholar (Polite Stance): This spirit is found on the third level of the Vault. The spirit starts on a floating platform. The statue is inside a floating gazebo. Don’t forget to climb the big tree to get to the Winged Light.
5. Memory Whisperer (Spirit Manta Call): You get this after lighting the candles by the Manta Ray bones on the fourth floor. You need to have the Manta Ray call from the Valley in order to do this.
Here’s a video from someone else:
The first winged light is on a ladder to the left close to where you first enter.
The next two are in a new area that was added for the Season of Belonging. It’s to the right. Just fly up a bit near the entrance and you’ll see a doorway that requires two people to unlock.
Follow the path and fly up past the floating platforms to an opening. Keep following the path.
Head down two holes and keep following the path. Once you start seeing crabs, pay close attention. There’s a room that splits off into two. On the left is a room with the first wing.
To the right is a ladder. Climb up the ladder to another room where you’ll find the second wing.
The next one is on the third floor, on top of the gazebo. You can use the tree from the spirit to get up there if it’s your first time.
The next is on the fourth floor inside a gazebo.
A new one was added recently. It’s on the platform high up that was added during the Season of Lightseekers. You need to fly straight up to get there.
The next is on the fifth floor, at the top of the spinal column.
And the last wing of the Vault is right at the top by the Temple.
That’s all for Vault of Knowledge! Click here to continue to the Seasonal Spirits or choose a kingdom below.
Isle of Dawn | Daylight Prairie | Hidden Forest | Valley of Triumph | Golden Wasteland | Vault of Knowledge | Seasonal Spirits | Currency Guide | Daily Quests| Review
This Post Has 18 Comments
Hey! IΓò¼├┤Γö£├ºΓö£├╗m not sure if there was an update that changed this, but there is no longer a Winged Light stop the ladder on the first floor of the Vault of Knowledge!
It was there when I went about an hour ago
I had a question about the secret room that you have to go through the wall in the entrance hall to get to: there is a wall of light that says Γò¼├┤Γö£├ºΓö¼├║you need to earn the trust by dressing properly…Γò¼├┤Γö£├ºΓö¼├æ Is this from a previous event or what robe do we need to get in?
You need either the blue beta cape or the founders cape, which is the same but with black on the inside. If you have neither, have a friend take you in. ThereΓò¼├┤Γö£├ºΓö£├╗s also a glitch you can use, but they may fix it at some point.
They already did except for the chibi one where you walk through the walls they blocked the one that you get in through the glitch world. Whenever you fly anywhere close to the office portal they teleport you back in
How do you get the blue beta cape?
by playing beta before the game was released or buy it
So what are the tiny stars on the Constellations for and how do you complete those?
They updated this. Any new walkthrough?
What changed? I wasnΓò¼├┤Γö£├ºΓö£├╗t aware of any new changes in the vault.
I can’t found ladder wing
There is a whole new section as you walk in to vault of knowledge ti the left 3 new wings and a story about the little prince.
Any chance of Eden walkthrough?
I have an Eden guide here: https://www.appunwrapper.com/2019/08/19/sky-children-of-the-light-eye-of-eden-guide/
Is there another winged light between the third and fourth floor? I swear I saw it, but it was too late to get it
Yeah, there is. You have to climb the stone stairs to get it since it’s too high to fly up to. I managed to get it after awhile, just make sure you’re not climbing up the wrong set of stairs:)
I donΓò¼├┤Γö£├ºΓö£├╗t think you need the regular manta to get spirit anymore
This is more of a question. But how do you get the wings from the vault constellation?