Sky: Children of the Light
Sky: Children of the Light is the latest game by thatgamecompany, and it’s similar to Journey. It’s a massive multiplayer online game (MMO) in which you can fly around beautiful landscapes and join with others to solve simple puzzles. I have a generic guide here, but want to break things down into more specific ones. There are lots of spirits to collect that get added to your constellations and some can be tricky to find. So this guide will show you where they all are. This is a work in progress, so please bear with me. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
Scroll down to the bottom for Winged Light locations.
Vault of Knowledge:
1. Telekinesis: This is on the second level behind a door that needs four people to open it. The spirit starts behind the big column to the left and ends in middle of he room.
2. Pray: This is behind a door on the first level that needs four people with Telekinesis to open it. You should see four gems lying on the ground. Then just follow the spirit forms to the top of the arch.
3. Floating Meditate: This requires Pray. It’s found on the fourth floor on a floating platform. Follow the spirits to the statue. You need to pray by the statue and the stone will turn white and eventually you’ll be able to light the statue.
4. Reserved/Polite Stance: This spirit is found on the third level of the Vault. The spirit starts on a floating platform. The statue is inside a floating gazebo. Don’t forget to climb the big tree to get to the Winged Light.
5. Spirit Manta Ray Call: You get this after lighting the candles by the Manta Ray bones on the fourth floor. You need to have the Manta Ray call from the Valley in order to do this.
Here’s a video from someone else while I gather my screenshots:
The first winged light is on a ladder to the left close to where you first enter.
The next two are in a new area that was added for the Season of Belonging. It’s to the right. Just fly up a bit near the entrance and you’ll see a doorway that requires two people to unlock.
Follow the path and fly up past the floating platforms to an opening. Keep following the path.
Head down two holes and keep following the path. Once you start seeing crabs, pay close attention. There’s a room that splits off into two. On the left is a room with the first wing.
To the right is a ladder. Climb up the ladder to another room where you’ll find the second wing.
The next one is on the third floor, on top of the gazebo. You can use the tree from the spirit to get up there if it’s your first time.
The next is on the fourth floor inside a gazebo.
The next is on the fifth floor, at the top of the spinal column.
And the last wing of the Vault is right at the top by the Temple.
That’s all for Vault of Knowledge! Click here to continue to the Seasonal Spirits or choose a kingdom below.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.