Sky: Children of the Light
Sky: Children of the Light is the latest game by thatgamecompany, and it’s similar to Journey. It’s a massive multiplayer online game (MMO) in which you can fly around beautiful landscapes and join with others to solve simple puzzles. I have a generic guide here, but want to break things down into more specific ones. There are lots of spirits to collect that get added to your constellations and some can be tricky to find. So this guide will show you where they all are. This is a work in progress, so please bear with me. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
Scroll all the way down for the Winged Light locations.
1. Frightened Refugee: This one is hard to miss. It’s right at the start of the Wasteland, next to the Home statue. It ends inside the structure to the right.
2. Fainting Warrior: This one is easy to get but also easy to miss. It’s in the first section, to the left of a pillar.
3. Lookout Scout: This spirit is found in the third area, the battlefield. It’s right after the area with all the dragons. Nothing bothers you here, so you can climb the structure in peace and help the spirits.
4. Saluting Captain: In the second area, there’s a gate that requires one of the other spirits to open. It takes you to a big ship, where you can find Salute. But be careful, since there are dragons there!
5. Stealthy Survivor (Sneak Stance): This is in the graveyard, with the four dragons. It starts inside a cave towards the back, near one of the winged lights. It ends inside the large structure.
6. Courageous Soldier (Relaxed Stance): I believe this one starts at the entrance to the second section, where the evil dark dragons roam. It ends near the exit.
I don’t have a video yet, but here’s a good one from someone else that includes the winged lights:
There are 2 winged lights in this first area.
The first Winged Light is hard to miss. You bump into it on your way down the hill.
The other one in this area is hard to reach alone. I suggest taking a friend. It’s on top of a pillar. You can see it from where you picked up the first wing.
Note: The new Season of Enchantment has a new area with two more wings.
There’s a new area called the Forgotten Ark. You get there from the Broken Temple area. Just head right over the sand towards a dock and take the boat to the Forgotten Ark.
Head straight over the mound of sand to see the Ark in the distance.
The first wing is standing on the highest point of the ark itself.
The other wing is harder to find. Head towards the back of the area, past the giant anchor to a small piece of farmland. There’s a hole in the wall that leads to a small cave.
The wing is right inside there, in a mini tunnel.
Now, take the boat back to the Broken Temple to continue getting the rest of the Wasteland wings.
The next area with the single dark dragon/krill has 2 wings. One is in the dragon’s path.
The other is right by the exit of that building and out of harm’s way.
There are 4 more in the area with the three dragons/krill. One is above them.
The next is lower down, under a little arch or inside a piece of pipe. Not sure what that is.
And the next one in this area is also high up, behind this large structure.
And last is near the exit of this area.
For the next area, the abandoned ship, you need to go through this gate. It requires one Wasteland spirit to access.
There are 3 wings here. One is inside the wall. It’s straight up and we barely got up there using 6 stars, so it might not be possible with less.
The next one is inside the ship on the right side.
And the last one here is on the ground, visible from the top of the ship.
There are 2 more wings in the final area before the temple, where you have to push the switch to open the gate and release the three dragons. So don’t press the switch until you’re ready to leave!
There’s one up high.
And another not far from the switch.
And last, there’s one inside the temple.
That’s all for Golden Wasteland! Click here to continue to the Vault of Knowledge or choose a kingdom below.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.