Sky: Children of the Light
Sky: Children of the Light is the latest game by thatgamecompany, and it’s similar to Journey. It’s a massive multiplayer online game (MMO) in which you can fly around beautiful landscapes and join with others to solve simple puzzles. I have a generic guide here, but want to break things down into more specific ones. There are lots of spirits to collect that get added to your constellations and some can be tricky to find. So this guide will show you where they all are. This is a work in progress, so please bear with me. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
Scroll to the bottom for the Winged Lights locations.
Valley of Triumph:
1. Confident Sightseer (Hero Stance): This one is by the ice rink. The easiest way to get there is to try to slow down as you come sliding to the entrance to the ice rink so you don’t drop down the ice rink yet. You want to get close enough to the edge that the cutscene will still appear but you won’t drop down. Then, walk right and hop over to where the Hero Stance spirit is found. If you didn’t stop in time, follow my instructions below to get there.
If you didn’t get there from the entrance to the ice rink, here’s another way. Climb up towards the back. I think the best way to get up there without a friend is to climb up the left side and then glide over to where you need to be.
2. Handstanding Thrillseeker: For this spirit, you need to have two other spirits to get through the gate by the ice rink. There’s golden rings here and you can fly high thanks to clouds and updrafts. The spirit is on the wall and you have to climb the stairs all around the wall to follow him to the statue.
3. Backflipping Champion: This one is in the citadel, in spire to the left. He then rides on a bird all around the area. You need to keep flying around after him. He lands all the way at the high point of the citadel.
4. Manta Whisperer (Manta Call): This one is hard to pull off alone. I suggest going when there are some others around looking for it. It’s in the area with the golden globes where you found Handstand. You need to fly around and collect blue lights until the meter is full. But others can join in to make it easier. You start by the statue and end by the statue once the meter is full.
5. Cheerful Spectator: This spirit is in the bleachers at the end of the race on the left side as you enter.
6. Bowing Medalist (Bow): This spirit is found in the coliseum at the end of the race. It’s at the top of the bleachers, all the way on the right. Follow him by sliding down the ramp to the ice rink. His journey ends on the platform in the center.
7. Proud Victor (Crossed Arms Stance): This spirit is found in the coliseum at the end of the races. He’s at the top of the bleachers, all the way on the left, near the statue with the wing on it. He goes down, under the statue and then to the ice rink, and ends on the platform in the center.
The first one is off to the left just as you start heading down the mountain. Just skate through it to pick it up. You don’t need to stop.
There’s another on the bridge by the ice rink.
The next one is under the ice.
There’s another two during the first race, the skiing one that you get to from the ice rink. One is somewhere in the middle of the race. Just go through it.
The other is near the end. Also, just skate through it.
For the next 2, you need to go through this gate by the ice rink to get to the golden rings area. You need to have found two Valley spirits to access it.
The first is in a little alcove behind one of the towers. Just get close to it. You don’t have to tap the hand icon.
And the second one is all the way high up. You may not even see it until you’re near it.
There’s 2 wings during the second race that you get to from the golden rings area. Just fly through them. If you missed the last one in the first race, or did the flying race first, you’ll see it here.
Here’s the first. It’s on the right side of the split building.
And here’s the other. Just fly through it.
There’s another right near the end of the race but only if you didn’t get it in the skiing race yet.
There’s another wing in the stadium at the very end of either race. It’s on the shoulder of the left statue. I recommend climbing up the wall that acts like a ramp so you don’t have to worry about flight energy.
Another wing was added in the Season of Belonging seasonal spirit area. You get there from inside the temple at the end. The most straightforward way is to go up through the exit higher up and then just follow the path to the wing.
If you want to use the proper entrance where the spirit starts, just go through the little door to the left. It requires one seasonal spirit.
Follow the path until you come across a big open room. From there, take the left stairs up and then through the next opening.
Continue following the path until you come to a ramp. At the top, you’ll see the wing. It’s the same wing, just two ways to get there.
Five more wings were added during the Season of Dreams! Three of them are in the Village of Dreams and two are in Hermit Valley, aka Yeti Slope.
To get to the Village of Dreams, head back to the social space and through the cave opening to the right. You need at least one Wasteland spirit to get through.
To find the first wing here, head towards the ice rink with the statue. Look to the left to see a mountain with a little cave opening. Head over there to find the wing!
The second wing is on the right side of the ice rink, behind the quest guide, in a cave on the way to the hot springs.
To get to third wing, you can either take a boat on the ski lift up to the top of the mountain where the second memory quest starts or you can walk up. The wing is on the building all the way to the back.
For the fourth wing, use a boat at the top of the mountain to get past the wind wall and to Hermit Valley. Once you’re off the boat, follow the stairs up to the Yeti’s cave. Walk around the back to find a wing in the window.
And for the fifth and final wing, head back down the stairs and towards the ski lift. Fly overhead and keep an eye on out for an ice cave to the right. Inside is a wing!
That’s all for Valley of Triumph! Click here to continue to the Golden Wasteland or choose a kingdom below.