Sky: Children of the Light
Sky: Children of the Light is the latest game by thatgamecompany, and it’s similar to Journey. It’s a massive multiplayer online game (MMO) in which you can fly around beautiful landscapes and join with others to solve simple puzzles. I have a generic guide here, but want to break things down into more specific ones. There are lots of spirits to collect that get added to your constellations and some can be tricky to find. So this guide will show you where they all are. This is a work in progress, so please bear with me. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
Scroll to the bottom for the Winged Lights locations.
Valley of Triumph:
1. Handstand: For this spirit, you need to have two other spirits to get through the gate by the ice rink. There’s golden rings here and you can fly high thanks to clouds and updrafts. The spirit is on the wall and you have to climb the stairs all around the wall to follow him to the statue.
2. Backflip: You pick this up during the flying race. It looks like a little sprite and will follow you for the rest of the race. The statue is at the finish line.
3. Bow: You pick this up during the flying race. It looks like a little bluish white sprite and will follow you for the rest of the race. The statue is at the finish line.
4. Air Punch: This spirit is in the bleachers at the end of the race on the right side.
5. Proud Stance: This one is by the ice rink. The easiest way to get there is to try to slow down as you come sliding to the entrance to the ice rink so you don’t drop down the ice rink yet. You want to get close enough to the edge that the cutscene will still appear but you won’t drop down. Then, walk right and hop over to where the Proud Stance spirit is found. If you didn’t stop in time, follow my instructions below to get there.
If you didn’t get there from the entrance to the ice rink, here’s another way. Climb up towards the back. I think the best way to get up there without a friend is to climb up the left side and then glide over to where you need to be.
6. Crossed Arms Stance: During the skiing race, You’ll encounter this spirit as a little sprite off to the right. It will tag along for the rest of the race. At the end of the race, you can then just light the statue and free this spirit.
7. Manta Ray Call: This one is hard to pull off alone. I suggest going when there are some others around looking for it. It’s in the area with the golden globes where you found Handstand. You need to fly around and collect blue lights until the meter is full. But others can join in to make it easier. You start by the statue and end by the statue once the meter is full.
I didn’t make a video yet, but here’s a good one that has all the winged lights, as well:
The first one is off to the left just as you start heading down the mountain. Just skate through it to pick it up. You don’t need to stop.
There’s another on the bridge by the ice rink.
The next one is under the ice.
There’s another two during the first race, the skiing one that you get to from the ice rink. One is somewhere in the middle of the race. Just go through it.
The other is near the end. Also, just skate through it.
There’s one more wing in the bleachers at the very end of the race. It’s on the left side, all the way at the top. I recommend climbing up the wall that acts like a ramp so you don’t have to worry about flight energy.
For the next 2, you need to go through this gate by the ice rink to get to the golden rings area. You need to have found two Valley spirits to access it.
The first is in a little alcove behind one of the towers. Just get close to it. You don’t have to tap the hand icon.
And the second one is all the way high up. You may not even see it until you’re near it.
There’s 2 wings during the second race that you get to from the golden rings area. Just fly through them. If you missed the last one in the first race, or did the flying race first, you’ll see it here.
Here’s the first. It’s on the right side of the split building.
And here’s the other. Just fly through it.
There’s another right near the end of the race but only if you didn’t get it in the skiing race yet.
That’s all for Valley of Triumph! Click here to continue to the Golden Wasteland or choose a kingdom below.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.