Adventure Escape: Dark Ruins
By: Haiku Games
Haiku Games is back with another Adventure Escape game, which picks up after the events in Hidden Ruins. Professor Burns and Rachel are back, and are likely going to get themselves into trouble. There are some tricky puzzles, so this walkthrough guide will help out with hints, tips, solutions and answers. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
Chapter 7, The Temple:
You can watch my video for Chapter 7 or continue below for my step-by-step guide.
1. Tap quickly to pull up the elevator. Xochi runs off. The sheriff arrives. Wait, he’s not the sheriff after all! Oh no! He forces everyone into the building nearby and blocks the exit.
2. Pick up the gaff tape, lighter, heart pills, and hacker tablet. Take the wooden board from the right statue’s mouth.
3. Use the lighter to light the candles in the right statue’s mouth. Then look at the circles at the top of the screen. They’re telling you how to arrange the candles. The number of circles tells you the length of the candle. So it goes 2, 5, 3, 5, 5, 6, 5.
4. Arrange the cancels as shown below and take the two triangle chips.
5. Add the two triangle chips to the rest and solve the puzzle. You need to move the triangles around so they complete the image of the tree.
6. Fix the broken ladder using the tape and climb up.
7. Take the torch and go back down the ladder to use the candles to light it.
8. Head back up and place the torch down. Now you can see! Pick up the statue hand.
9. Tape the hand back onto the statue.
10. Read the writing on the wall. It says:
“Purify yourself with three sacrifices.
Burn your heart’s strength.
Drown your…treasure? Drown what’s dead?
Give me your happy singing? Song? Songbirds?”
11. Lets solve the boards puzzle. Add the board from your inventory and then move the boards around to form an image. The sun shows you a spot downstairs that’s important. Take the sea sponge.
12. Wet the sea sponge in the bowl of water.
13. Let’s solve the sudoku puzzle on the wall. Each row or diagonal of the triangle can only have one of each symbol. You can copy my solution if you’re stuck.
14. Go back down and use the sponge to clean all the grime from the floor. You can also just clean the spot shown on the wooden boards. There’s four stones to the left. Tap on them and change the symbols to those on the three corners, center and bottom center of the Sudoku puzzle.
15. Unroll the gold mesh cloth. Then grab the cloth and the small statue that was inside.
16. Go back up. Place the tablet by the statue’s ear (it can play music), the small statue in the bowl of water, and the heart pills in the bowl above the torch. There’s an explosion!
17. Examine the hole behind the statue. Use the gold cloth to uhhh create a connection between the tablet and the sheriff’s Jeep.
18. For this hacking puzzle, you need to move all the red squares to the top row, the green squares to the middle row. And the blue squares to the bottom row.
19. Tap the tablet a few times and his Jeep will drive into the hole, sending him to the underworld. And that’s the end of the chapter!
Click on the chapter you need below or click here to continue to Chapter 8.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.