Adventure Escape: Dark Ruins
By: Haiku Games
Haiku Games is back with another Adventure Escape game, which picks up after the events in Hidden Ruins. Professor Burns and Rachel are back, and are likely going to get themselves into trouble. There are some tricky puzzles, so this walkthrough guide will help out with hints, tips, solutions and answers. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
Chapter 1, The Plane:
You can watch my video for Chapter 1 or continue below for my step-by-step guide.
1. Follow the tutorial. Open the small closet and grab the knitted hat. Use it to wipe the fog from the windows.
2. Examine the radar. It says AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY and a note that says COUNT THE LIGHTS.
3. Look around the room and count the different colored lights. Make sure to close the closet door first, because it’s hiding some lights. You get:
Red = 8
Yellow = 7
Green = 4
Blue = 7
Put them in the order you saw on the note and you get 8747. That’s the passcode!
4. Enter 8747 into the radar system to access it. There’s a hurricane headed straight for the plane!
5. Go through the door to the left to find the other passengers. There will be some heavy turbulence and everything will go flying! Move it all aside and find Les and Rachel. Drag them back to their seats and give Les his camera.
6. After everything settles, pick up the briefcase and give it to Rachel so she can open it with her fingerprint.
7. Take the keycard and wrench from inside.
8. Tap on the door to the left and use the key card to unlock it. Head through.
9. All the cargo fell! You need to drag each piece to the shelves on either the left or right of the triangle so the plane is balanced again. You have to use all the luggage.
10. Now you’re back by Les and Rachel. Les is cut and you need alcohol. Tap on the table, as it’s a mini bar. Solve the puzzle by copying the pattern on the floor by the cockpit. Then take the vodka from inside.
11. Give the vodka to Les and then take his machete.
12. Go back to Peter in the cockpit. Use the machete to cut open the carpet. Look at the arrow on the the panel next to the hatch. Use the wrench to unscrew the nuts and bolts in that order.
13. Now, use the machete to cute off the vines around the wheel. Then use the wrench to tighten the wheel.
14. Quickly tap the wheel until the green bar fills up. It’s easier if you use multiple fingers. That’s the end of Chapter 1!
Click on the chapter you need below or click here to continue to Chapter 2.