Adventure Escape: Dark Ruins
By: Haiku Games
Haiku Games is back with another Adventure Escape game, which picks up after the events in Hidden Ruins. Professor Burns and Rachel are back, and are likely going to get themselves into trouble. There are some tricky puzzles, so this walkthrough guide will help out with hints, tips, solutions and answers. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
Chapter 4, The Sheriff:
You can watch my video for Chapter 4 or continue below for my step-by-step guide.
1. Now you’re playing as Les. A cop arrives and tells you to evacuate. Here’s how to answer:
We have filming permits!
Care to make a statement about them?
2. Pick up the camera (Les’s box) and the drone (Peter’s box). Also, grab the bracers and the chain from the Jeep.
3. Place both boxes on the cop’s Jeep.
4. Use the bracers and the chain on the excavator to get it to lift the Jeep out of the mud. Tap quickly to lift the Jeep onto the ground above the shrine.
5. Now you have to drive the Jeep. Tap on a green node to move the car. You need to reach high ground before you run out of fuel. For the first two, you only have one option. When you’re given four options, take the third, then the left one, then the only option, then right, straight, middle option, straight, right, straight, right.
6. The lock on the door says SUMMIT SECURITY. That’s the clue. Look at the mountains in the background. There are four of them. Count the summits on each and you get 1, 4, 2, 2. So the passcode for the door is 1422. Enter it and go through.
7. Move some junk out of the way. Grab the chip reader. Open the drawer to get an electric screwdriver.
8. This next part is tricky. You have five switches and need to figure out whether they go up, middle or down. There are also some blood-stained floorboards that are warped. And you can see there are five of them. The first is up, second is middle, third is middle, fourth is down, and fifth is up. So flip the switches in the same order: Up, Middle, Middle, Down, Up.
9. Oh no! We have to defuse a bomb in less than a minute! First off, use the screwdriver to remove the plate. Next, hook up the card reader. Scan the symbols for numbers. There are four of them — 3, 4, 2, 1. Notice it also says 2X THE VALUE at the top. So multiply each number by two. That gives you 6842. Enter that code to diffuse the bomb!
10. Now you have fuel and can pick up Burns, Rachel and Xochi. That’s the end of the chapter!
Click on the chapter you need below or click here to continue to Chapter 5.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.