Dreams of Spirit: Fire Gate
By: Mercury Maze
Feel free to ask for help in the comments section until a walkthrough is posted.
1. Find the red circle on the ground and pick up the square mirror from its center.
2. Go to the center room and look on the right wall to find a drawing. Then find the same picture depicted in the drawing. Swipe to the right to see a clue for the door puzzle.
3. Go to the door and match the puzzle to the clue you found. Once it’s open, follow the path upstairs.
4. Find the dagger in the corner by the right planter and pick it up:
5. Use the daggers to cut through the vines and find a key:
6. Use the key to open up the leaf safe and get a map.
7. Find the painting in the map:
8. Back upstairs, find the red button behind the left planter and place it downstairs in the middle of this puzzle:
9. Press the red button until the puzzle looks like this (note the yellow/red lights):
10. Now you need to change all the dials on the pillars to matches what the puzzle will look like the next time you press the red button (don’t do it yet!), which is this:
So go around to the pillars and change the dials like so:
11. Go back to the puzzle and press the red button. It should change to the setup you have, and therefore all the lights will turn yellow. A staircase will open up in the floor.
12. Go downstairs.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.