11. Look at the symbols on the fountain. Also take the three coins from the fountain.
12. Go back inside and into the dark room by the fireplace. Open the drawer nearby to get the empty flashlight and the fuse.
14. Combine the flashlight with the battery in your inventory so you have a working battery. Now to find the fuse box.
15. Walk down this room until you get to the fuse box. Use the fuse on it and now the lights will go on, so you don’t need the flashlight anymore.
16. Go through the next door into the library/study. You’ll discover the ladder is outside. Also, take the lampshade from the lamp and look at all the photos. Also notice the grandfather clock puzzle.
17. On your way back out, look at the paintings on the wall and pick up the one of your great-great-great grandfather (the one all the way to the left).
18. Go outside and get the ladder that’s leaning against the side of the house.
19. On your way back to the study, stop off at the diorama and use the lampshade as an amplifier for the speaker. Play the video again and you’ll now know which book to look for in the study (Libe Abaci’s Fibonacci).
20. Go back to the study and use the ladder on the shelves. Use the book on the shelves to get the Fibonacci book. This is the solution to the grandfather clock puzzle.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough.