Mystery House Adventure
[DKB url=”https://www.appunwrapper.com/MysteryHouse” text=”Download” title=”” type=”” style=”” color=”green” width=”” opennewwindow=”” nofollow=””]
Note: Objects seem to work automatically, as I used them without knowing. I guess that’s good, because I can’t tell if/when I’ve selected an object.
1. Pick up the crowbar.
2. Pick up the key (it’s hard to see). Tap it and use it to open the door. Enter the house.
3. Look around and pick up the four books from the different rooms. Three are downstairs, and one of them is upstairs to the left. Also make sure to pick up the four keys, an object (doorknob?) above the fireplace and some triangular thing (a hanger?) from the vent.
4. Place all four books on the bookshelf in the bedroom upstairs to the right to open the closet. Inside there, pick up the screwdriver and the key.
5. Go back to this room and open the hidden door in the floor.
6. Use the crowbar to open the bars (should work automatically). Then go through the door.
7. Now you see a skeleton. Pick up the key from the floor.
8. Hmm….I seem to be stuck downstairs now because of the ads. Remove the ads with Tapjoy points if you have the same problem. Go upstairs back to the bedroom. Tap on the mirror. It’s a door. Go through and up the stairs. There’s a door with four locks on it.
9. You should have all four keys so you can go through. You’re in space?
If you liked this game, try Spooky Manor.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.