Hellraid: The Escape
By: Techland & Shortbreak Studios
1. Pick up the crystal from the cage hanging above you.
2. If you look through the doorway ahead, there’s a Necromancer, possibly the guy who trapped you here? If you go towards him, he kills you.
3. Instead, go through the force field-like doorway to the right and you’ll be able to enter that room and he’ll be gone.
4. Pick up another crystal from inside the barrel, and another between the barrels and the wall.
5. There’s a labyrinth/maze puzzle on the table. The marble is an eyeball and you need to use tilt controls to get it to the exit without it touching any of the walls. If you pop the eye, you have to start over. When you complete it, you’ll get the magic eye, which you can throw into spaces you can’t reach, then control it and see what it sees.
6. There’s a hole in the door to the left. Throw the eye through it. Now you see what the eye sees and can control it. But you can’t pick anything up. Good way to find the crystals for later, though. Avoid the tarantula because it will send the eye back to your inventory.
7. Find the wooden plank you can use as a ramp. There’s a red eye button at the top. Carefully roll along the ramp to the eye and push into it to open the door.
8. Retrieve the eye and walk into the room. Read the note and grab the crystal.
9. Now throw the eye again and roll it through the force field doorway. The Necromancer is here and you need to use the eye to defeat him.
10. Roll through and notice another red eye button. You need to reach it somehow.
11. There’s a ramp opposite the eye button. Roll onto it and make your way to the cross ramp. Be careful not to fall, or you’ll have to start over. Drop onto the cross ramp, then cross it to the other side and make your way to the button. Turn around so your back is to the red button, and as soon as the Necromancer is by the spikes, back into the button to vaporize him.
12. Retrieve the eye and then walk into the room. Pick up the key that the Necromancer dropped. Also, pick up the two blue crystals.
13. Use the key to unlock the door at the end of the room.
14. Enter the room. Pick up the last crystal and read the note.
15. Look behind the curtains and take the clock hand. Place the clock hand on the clock, then set the time to the time on your device at the moment (the hour hand is already set for you). Now the door is open and you can head to chamber 5!
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.