Cube Escape: Harvey’s Box
By: LoyaltyGame B.V. (Rusty Lake)
This is a complete step-by-step walkthrough guide with hints, tips, solutions and answers for the fourth Rusty Lake game, Cube Escape: Harvey’s Box. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
1. Pick up the spoon and tape.
2. Turn right. Pick up the tape from the dominoes. Solve the dominoes puzzles and then take the piece of paper to get a clue.
3. Turn right. Open the two matchboxes to get a match and another piece of tape. Strike the match against the closed matchbox to light it.
4. Look behind the fruit for another piece of tape.
5. Turn right (or just go back from the fruit) and take the safety pin. Then add all the pieces of tape to the ones on the wall. You now have a complete music sheet.
6. Looks like we now have to use the music sheet to figure out how to play music on the comb. The way I did it was I first played every note once to see what it looked like. Then I took a screenshot of that. I then compared that to the song sheet and matched them up to get BBDDBB#GABDBA#GA. Press the comb in that order to get a silver key.
7. Use the silver key to unlock the locked box. Take the knife, cigar and paper with a clue on it.
8. Go back to the jar of fireflies and use the knife to open the jar. Tap on the jar again and they’ll fly out onto the wall. You now have to use the clue to solve the puzzle. It says:
Every row and column must have three flies and three larvae. You can never have three of the same in a row. So it should look like the photo below. Then take the three fireflies that light up.
9. Go back to the fruit. Tap the holes so the thorns sticking out of it match the drawing on the pieces of tape. Then use the knife to cut it open. Look inside and keep tapping until you find a box. Open the box and you’ll find yourself back in the same box as before. But some things have changed.
10. Something is tearing a hole in the box. Help it out by using the knife on that spot. A pigeon will poke its head through! Tapping it makes musical notes come from its mouth. Tap it five times and pay attention to the five different notes that it sings.
11. Turn back to the wine glass and fish. There’s now a crow, too. Match the crow and fish to the drawing you found and put the cigar in the fish’s mouth. If you haven’t lit the match yet, strike it against the matchboxes. Then use it to light the cigar.
12. Now, you need to mimic the notes the pigeon sang. Tap lower on the wine glass to fill it or empty it a bit. Each level of wine will make a different sound when you click the top of the glass with the spoon. Do it in the order shown below and everything will vibrate.
13. Turn and find a rope hanging from the top, with the pigeon staring at you nearby. Place the safety pin in the two holes in the wall, then pull the rope down to the safety pin to tie it to it.
14. Look up at the top of the box. A dark figure will appear. To complete the game, you need to quickly use all three fireflies on him. Then tap the black cube!
Congratulations! You escaped Harvey’s Box! Try the next game in the series, Cube Escape: Case 23.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.