21. Go back inside. Open the door to the right of the elevator and go through.
22. Pick up the wrench and the TV remote.
23. Press the red button on the jetpack to cause some mayhem. Woohoo!
24. Grab the bucket from the cabinet.
25. Head to the back of the room. Open the cabinet. The key will fall into a glass of chemicals! Leave it for now.
26. Go back and enter the elevator. Choose floor -1, or 2.
27. Open the cat door to get another blueprint piece.
28. Go back up by pressing the 0 button in the elevator.
29. Go back another room and open the door to the glass elevator. Step inside to go to Ruby’s home, which we saw in Chapter 1. It seems the shark tank is an elevator?!
30. Scare the cat off and grab another blueprint piece. Follow her upstairs.
31. Grab another blueprint piece and head through the left doorway, following the paw prints.
32. The cat caused some trouble in here. Get the blueprint piece and Clubs key from the back shelf. Also, flick the switch there to reveal the level 3 screen. We’ll come back to this. Leave the room.
33. Follow the other set of paw prints through the doorway straight ahead. Zoom in on the cat to get another blueprint piece. Also, look at her collar to see her name is ONYX. Leave the room.
34. While you’re up here, go through the right doorway to the bathroom and turn on the shower. Fill the bucket with water.
35. Get back in the elevator. Place the four blueprint pieces with the rest to get the code for security clearance level 3.
36. Take the glass elevator back down. Go upstairs to the yellow screen and use the hacking software and the passcode to unlock two more doors. Take the hacking software.
37. Go back to the elevator and to the other elevator, back to level -1. Open the door with the 3 on it. It will jam, but you can grab a blueprint piece from underneath. Go back up in the elevator.
38. Go all the way back to the vents you crawled through. This time, take the left fork. Press the green 3 button and cross the bridge to the handle. Turn the handle until the arrow points up and the air is blowing up.
39. Head back outside. You should now be able to pick up the blueprint piece that was stuck to the vent before.
40. Continue on to the tower. The jetpack is there. Press the red button to send it flying again. Then, use the wrench to open the red box and pour the water inside to short circuit it.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough, or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.