By: Broken Rules
ELOH is a gorgeous reflective puzzler with artwork by Lip Comarella and published by Broken Rules. It’s not the hardest game in the world, but there are some tricky levels, so this walkthrough guide will help you if you get stuck. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
Tips & Tricks:
– Tap the speaker to turn it on and start shooting little balls that can bounce off the blocks.
– You need to reflect the balls off the blocks and to the goals. The face blocks can be moved between different highlighted areas.
– Color matters. You need pink balls for a pink goal, orange balls for an orange goal, and brown balls for a brown goal.
– Some blocks are on tracks. Tap them to move them along the track. You can use other blocks to stop them before they land on the other side.
– Colored bars reflect beams/balls of a different color and let through beams of the same color. For instance, orange balls would bounce off a pink bar, but pink balls would go right through.
– Half blocks (triangles) can only rotate two ways. Tap one to rotate it the other way.
– Teleporters are attached to half blocks and anything that goes through one exits from the other.
You can watch my video for levels 1 – 20 or continue below for my step-by-step guide.
Click on the section you need below or click here to continue to Levels 21 – 40.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.