The Office Quest
By: Deemedya INC
This will be a complete step-by-step walkthrough with hints, tips, tricks, answers and solutions for the third chapter of the iOS and Android point-and-click adventure game, The Office Quest by Deemedya INC. feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
1. Try to talk to the cactus guy and get him to open the elevator door. He wants an orange flower. Grab the watering can and pour water into the flower pot on the table. A flower will bloom. But the cactus guy only wants an orange flower so he refuses it.
2. Tap the lever to the right. It controls the speed of the elevator. Move it to 2. Then, move it to 0. When the elevator stops, quickly tap the floating orange spot. It will then color the flower orange.
3. Pick the flower and give it to the cactus guy. He’ll now give you the newspaper.
4. Solve the Sudoku puzzle and then go through the open elevator door.
5. Follow the cactus guy to the left. Look through the book. It gives you some information you’ll need. Also, look at the fish clue over the clock and pull the lever down to reveal a totem pole in the previous screen.
6. Go back a screen and pick up the two coins. We need a total of nine. Also, notice the six flowers on the totem pole’s wings. It’s a clue.
More coming soon!
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE© AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.